Why aren't you playing ladder?

I posted about this under Site Feedback - let blizzard know your thoughts there :slight_smile:

4 Likes
  • my wealth doesnt carry over, and i need it for all the different builds i want to play

• i dont care about racing or laddering (unless ur in the top 10, who cares - the way the current UI displays it, no one actually selects the 2nd page to read names alone, w/e is displayed on page 1 at a glance is all the is seen by 99% who arent just looking for their own name) - the UI sucks.

• economy resets suck except for ppl for whom that is the game (its always been an annoyance to me)

• i just want more character slots (to play more builds w/o overwriting current ones) and for chat lobby to get fixed so we can modify what we can see…

2 Likes

Started a HC Ladder Sorceress since there are actual HC players there. She will die eventually anyway so I won’t take her seriously nor I will farm for anything.

I have done enough farming since release, I am NOT doing it again for a new character that will expire in 4 months.

1 Like

That is the route I had to take. Thanks.

I never play non-ladder on both D2 and D3. Just losing motivation when geared.

1 Like

wdym expires? Characters switch to non-ladder once ladder season is over and you can upgrade/use them as much as you want on non-ladder afterwards.

I think this is the major reason for ladder .

Ladder = new challenge
And it is fair apply to all the players.

If solo players could use the “P#” command I would be quicker to agree.