New ladder trading forums?

Hello. Just wondering if there will be a new ladder trading sub-forum so that these trades can be separated out from non-ladder.

I realise I’m asking this while being aware that there’s only 1 forum for all trading at the moment, and not separate ones for HC, classic, etc, but adding the extra ladder/non-ladder to D2R will create even more confusion as there will be a healthy split between the two, rather than 99% (?) of people playing SC non-classic non-ladder right now.

2 Likes

Sure, I believe it’s jsp.

2 Likes

Hahaha basically this that is why everyone uses it because there never was any dedicated useful trade forums

1 Like

You know that really is sad. 22+ years and never able to develop a viable trading forum or in-game?

And they wonder why peeps use jsp or the pay sites. This all could have been prevented.

Hell they could’ve copied another game’s trading aparatus with out totally plagerizing it and without violationg any patents.

1 Like

Yes, we need separate forums for non-ladder and ladder at the least. The topic titles are becoming too cluttered now with all different variations of “NL” “Non-Ladder” “[NL]” “[Non-L]” “Ladder” “[L]” let alone the 100 other acronym’s to read through. Then you also have people who don’t specify in their title. It would be much more helpful and easier to at least categorize the trade forums for clarity and easier to read.

1 Like

We’re a few days in ladder now and the trading forums require some manual sifting through every time we open the forum to check for new posts.

I don’t imagine creating a new sub forum to be terribly difficult, yet will have tremendous benefit for both ladder and non-ladder traders.

2 Likes

At the very least, having 2 separate sections, ideally 4, for softcore non ladder, softcore ladder, hardcore ladder softcore ladder. That’s the most basic of reasons why people leave for other platforms.

That’s not even to mention the dev time needed for game trading outside of single games.

1 Like

Any updates on this one? We’re still seeing the posts in the trading forums littered with NL/Ladder prefixes and we still have to sift through the topics every time we hit the trading forum.

Trade forums are killing the game. We need to go back to no shared stash and back to in game trading. The thill of the game is dead with the new shared stash and online trading.

I don’t know if your old enothe to remember the days of having to drop items in an exiting game and hope the game is still there when u re-join with another hero and that another person hasn’t stolen them. That was a real rush, imagine doing that with your first ever Enigma, oh boy is that a rush.

D2 now sucks, there’s no dopamine boost

I really don’t see why those things are killing the game at all.

Shared stashes remove that issue where there might be a server outage or ISP outage in between the drops. That would be a bad design decision to remove the shared stashes.

And online trading websites are great as they allow trading to happen faster and let you bounce back into action. You won’t be able to stop them either.

Did you also remember to turn off auto gold pickup? Otherwise gold won’t mean anything if you can’t pick up every pile one click at a time.

Also if you want a rush every time, maybe try hardcore. Gear won’t mean anything unless you could lose it all.