Where is my character?

same on me. All on/off characters were disappeared.

same here… my ice witch is gone

All my chars has gone. Blizzard WTF

1 Like

Same here lost everything …

Can’t believe a company can’t even fixed a 20 years old game. After the spectacular failed on warcraft reforged I was hopping a better result Thanks for wasting players time Blizzard …

1 Like

I think we have lose connection to the game servers as we can not make new characters ether

I mean… After I played World of Warcraft TBC Classic and experienced how Blizzard handled stuff, I really was not expecting much out of Diablo 2 Resurrected. But little did I know… You guys never fail to amaze me ahhahaha
If there will be another game of Blizzard that I am going to purchase I really will start to question myself.

Yes the server is offline. If you log with the offline char selected last they will come as default. And if you select online then you ll get a popup saying “cannot connect to server”.
They should put this popup by default.

Let’s pray that they didn’t lose any data :frowning:

20 more years and they might have a bugless game

2 Likes

Still no update from Blizzard on this?

Not yet. Granted, its 7am on the pacific coast and the issue is still less than 20minutes old. we’ll hear something on twitter or some such in an hour at the earliest.

all servers are down. bugs are still with us. for 20 years!
wtf is wrong with this game??
i hope you guys get your characters back

1 Like

battle net client has an update… says they are looking into it

There is a error message on the blizz net launcher saying they are aware of the issue.

My character is gone, too!!! take my character back!!!

I found my char are still in my “Saved game” file… so at least they aren’t completely gone… go to C:\Users\Saved Games\Diablo II Resurrected

Sounds like that this server update deleted a ton of characters… with any luck they will be back after the update. Though if not… this is what blizzard told me.

Perhaps they wanted to launch the ladder

It’s like my hero line wars. To put protection on the bank, o must record data according to a certain formula. And since this formula did not exist initially, the data was overwritten.

But if the information remained on Blizzard’s servers. Maybe they’ll fix it. Or they just apologize.

I got the same problem, no more character from this minute

All of my characters are gone too.

Please tell me the past 2 weeks have been for naught…