Where do you buy your gear?

I feel like all the hot new players are passing me behind. dozens of shakos and rolling in high runes. I want to look like the belle of the ball when i kill stuff.

2 Likes

i am trading on 4 different websites at the same time to get the best deals and fastest trades.

But I am not surprised if many people venture to the RM websites to buy their low rune for 25$
kinda pointless but whatever floats their boat.

shakos are also very much affordable, even selling for an Um rune now lolz.
Many got high runes (including myself) by trading smart in the beginning and still doing nice trades as time goes by

1 Like

what sites? I can’t think of 4 that exist without being able to buy items with real money on them.

traderie. com
diablo2. io
us d2r forums trade section
eu d2r forums trade section

also think a new website called diablo dex exists but need to download an app that I don’t want

2 Likes

oh i wasn’t counting the forums as trade sites makes sense now, i knew of the other 3 but couldn’t come up with a 4th.

In-game for lem-um items.
Traderie for Pgms worth items.
Rest D2jsp.
0 money required just time and knowledge what to do and where to farm.
This game is old getting most of stuff is not hard just takes a bit of time/dedication. Luck just shortens the amount.

Check this enigma ingame within 24hours. It took me month to get it with 4-6 hours a day without rush. Not that hard once you know what to do.

Man that video was great. That’s pretty much how Diablo 2 has been played for the last 20 years. This guy was pretty lucky though, with his hr findings and trades.

well these forums are most crap for trading, but sometimes got a lucky hit :confused:

Not that surprising I have dropped 4 myself, it is pretty common.

Really rare items like Griffin are still quite expensive.

my goal was hammerdin but i started with blizzard sorc, she can farm very well in hell with pretty much no gear, luckily got the jah rune from mephisto in first few days and then later i got ber rune from public cow runs. at that time i also had the runes for hoto and cta and the rest of the items needed. hes complete now and im farming with this hammerdin for other builds

I don’t buy gear. Never have.

In fact I don’t trade gear either, if I have something I’m not using I give it to others.

I buy my gear at Mephisto and Chaos sanctuary, they have a ton of nice stuff and it is pretty cheap, just costs a little bit of time.

1 Like

I trade in-game, exclusively. Have sold a couple of items at blizz forums, but it is very inconvenient and not worth time spent.

People spend real money to buy items? What’s the point of playing then?

I have traded a couple of times in game, but 99% of the time what I’m using is just what I’ve found. Hardly find anything good though. Lots of Isenhart and Saigon set pieces :sob:

I occasionally advertise a trade on d2 forums, but thats it - All other trades done through standard in game channels.

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: twenty emojis

I mean twenty characters

Yeah I saw coooley talking about some new trading app and was thinking about checking it out. I still trade the old in game way like a dinosaur. But those first few week trades still have me rolling in the proverbial dough. Although if they don’t figure out a new dclone method soon I might have to go rmt for a perfect annihililus like an bum🤷🏻‍♂️

if you have 2 sojs left over, you can take part in dclone events and get a guaranteed annihilus for bnet

I have 2 sojs, but unfortunately I use them between my characters :man_shrugging:t2:

Odd, I’ve played the same amount of time, and I just finished my Eni a few days ago - almost 2 months! :smiley:

I know, I’ve complained to RNGesus as much as anyone, but I suppose he/she/it pays off more or less the same to everyone over time.