What's the most frustrating level range for you?

When you start anew, find a full game, no matter what they play, do your level 1 stuff and within 10-15 minutes you are level 10. And if you continue that, depending which level you are, just change the areas, dont bother about minor quests. Within an hour you are level 25 for spirit… with every character. You just have to put in some hard work killing by yourself and not standing around…

me too… on both points.

The most frustrating level is:

The level of disconnect from reality that purists have

The most frustrating level is the level of noobs.

1 Like

Any level below min lvl requirement of my decided main skill of my build :slight_smile:

Playing a barb from scratch is very slow in almost all cases.

you want the game to cater to you, that makes you selfish.

until this day i am still farming for a respec token. from lvl 60 ~ 82. no luck

80+ on melee characters.

Yeah… I’m selfish…

Wanting the game to evolve and improve so it can be fun and super popular for another 20years

Vs purists that want to keep the game exactly how it was in their childhood, prevent it from modern Qol, making sure it doesn’t appeal to masses just because they want their nostalgia fix

1 Like

If you want the game to not change because you like the way it currently is… is that not selfish?

I personally love customizable offline games. Mods let everyone play the way they want :grinning: (Mount and Blade warband would be the #1 followed closely by Terraria… MedianXL started a fun hobby of playing around with mods)

1 Like

Not everyone was a child when Diablo2 was released… for instance I was 32.
QoL I’m all for, improve the lobby, improve the games listings, improve chat, fix bugs…
I’m even ok with more stash space, stack-able runes, keys, gems… but “I” don’t think that trumps the previously mentioned items… and I personally don’t have a problem with stash as is, but having more is not going to hurt the way “I” play. I understand the thought that it may hurt the economy/trade… whatever… but possibly if people have more to trade, they would trade more.

Basically this and when I need to do the maggot lair, hate that thing :stuck_out_tongue: .
Never have much problems with finding Trist, Tombs, Chaos, Baals because I more often then not don’t even do those (especially on first char), I just play on and level while going, not even that much slower if not a sorc and not being rushed (or have someone give you wp’s).

1 Like

for your own interests, your own gains, hence the term “selfish”

in a lot of ways i’m a purist. i don’t think the combat mechanics should be changed very much if at all. maybe some balance tweaks. i don’t think the mobs should be changed. immunities are a challenge, but every class has ways to overcome them.

but i do think we need stuff like bug fixes, server side improvements, ways to unlock more stash tabs. a tab exclusively for runes, a tab for gems.

i’d also like to see another waypoint tab added that ports you to your own instanced collection vault, with chests or mannequins that open up a panel like the merc gear panel, where you can equip collections of gear. i’m a set collector and i want to collect every set in the game and have a room where i can go look at them

Are you aware of this information?
The second way to get a respec is to obtain the four essences as random drops from the Hell Act Bosses.

• Twisted Essence of Suffering from Andariel or Duriel
  • Charged Essence of Hatred from Mephisto
  • Burning Essence of Terror from Diablo]
  • Festering Essence of Destruction from Baal

Everybody would have it, benefit from it…

Changes and improvements is what the majority wants…

Purists are the selfish ones

1 Like

yes…until this day, still farming the essences for the token

you are a special individual, who seems to ignore reason. I’ll just stop debating this with you.

1 Like

20-24 → Very annoying to be forced to play in A4 or something to get XP so you can continue the game.

88+ → The penalties just get too big. My highest is 91 and even that takes about a billion chaos/pit/etc runs. It’s mostly frustrating because you want those couple extra levels to reliably gamble good amulets.