What's the most frustrating level range for you?

Strawpoll.com/yaj32pu4h

Yeah I’m the special one… special for being in line with the majority of the community toward changes

Damn, I always thought the “community” consisted of more then 1321 people of which many were guided from a reddit post that starts with that changes will be there.
Sounds really objective.

they drop way too rarely. i think i’ve seen one essence of destruction drop since d2r launched, and i haven’t seen one on ladder yet

Not my problem if your only purist defence is “if it doesnt have every single players, its not valid” and completely ignoring how polling works lol

lol not even a purist, but just saying that one poll created to be launched from a post attracting certain minded individuals is not even close to a real oppinion of the entire community.
there’s probably hundreds of polls on D2r and where it should go, anyone can cherrypick the one they like best to “proof” their point.

Lol MrLlama and Dbrunski did similar polls and the results remain the same, the majority wants changes and welcome big ones

and you just had to crash a thread that had NOTHING to do with ANY of that BS. you just can’t help yourself. i even agree with you that the game is in serious need of some changes and updates, but you just can’t stop friggin trolling people.

stop being a trash person.

smallest minority*

you want tele nerf? no

you want a few other nonsense things too, which make zero sense in the grand scheme of things.

what we really need is:
1- summons get a slight boost in damage

2- spirit wolves deal magic damage

3- this is the most important of all…we need the old channel system back, and a games list that can load more than 10 games, controller button for “join game” similar to how Enter works

4- server stability.

what we dont need are nerfs, thats silly to even request. nerfs only serve to help bots and rmt, they pose no usefulness aside from that.

so yes, you are special in the sense that you are incapable of understanding anything outside of what you desire, and have this delusional idea that you are not being selfish by asking for something that would benefit you and you alone.

EDIT: this is the legit last thing I will say in this discussion. any retort only serves to prove my point of you being stubborn and selfish.

just ignore that dude, he’s just a troll that likes to derail other conversations by injecting his unwanted opinions

1 Like

17 -24 and 96-98 for me.