What the point of this test realm?

There isn’t going to be enough people spamming games to make a noticeable impact during this ptr. Very few people will participate making the “stress” almost non existent.

1 Like

Once again , exactly !

i have no idea why i read this mess.
grabs more popcorn…

1 Like

The “stress” testing component is entirely unknown because their bnet infrastructure is totally antiquated in today’s world. Time to upgrade and strive to be a leading game developer you once were Blizzard.

Apparently we did have enough ppl joining the PTR that we actually had queue time to log into the server. Even now we have enough people on the Aptr server doing crazy things.

Your hypothesis does not seems to hold.

Yeah when I got home from work, tried logging on to check the premade 99 characters and I was sitting in a 400 queue which maybe took like 15 mins to get on so seems like heavy traffic for a PTR

Weird part being there hasn’t been a queue on the non PTR for months. Most likely there are less people on PTR than the actual game…which doesn’t sound very promising for their DB change.

1 Like

Current non PTR are directing people into numerous different servers based on the old code. This is why 2 people can log on at the same time but having difference public rooms showing.

PTR is most likely just 1 server handling everything. While it is possibly true that there’s less players available on PTR than normal server. The fact that we did hit a queue means that the amount of players who logged into PTR is big enough to cause stress to the server thus triggering the queue system.

Lmao, I love how you always calmly drop logic on people. Cracks me up every time.

well ya this person lives on forums haha, pretty sure she gets paid to do this

Fail to see the relevance of that, I was simply pointing out the ability to stay calm and be funny.

Just saying somone who lives on a forum and gets paid is very good at calmly dropping logic on people that is all. She is basically a moderator

Honestly, I had no idea… Thanks for letting me know sigh.

Except she does not get pay to do this.

People are so quick to make false claim nowadays

1 Like

I said she might , she has over 1000 posts she clearly spends a lot of time online. Its an observation not an accusation, and yes she is on this forum all the time pretty much lives on here so clearly so she is very good at dropping calm logic bombs. Would not surprise me if she is moderator on multiple forums and or paid on some.

I think anyone who spends thaT much time on forums is benefiting from it somehow or they have a problem and on the internet too much.

Neither.

MVPs are other players who help out by answering questions, handling tech/customer support issues, etc. I have been green since 2013 in the TS/CS program. That is not something you apply for. They just watch you for years and ask if you want to be green…with the targeting that comes with it.

I don’t get paid. I get nothing. I also can’t moderate. I have zero power at all. I am another player with green text.

He is not correct.

I had over 40k before the software change over in 2019.

Yes, I do have posts.

I actually LIKE solving problems and fixing things. I got into it when I was promoted out of tech into management and lost my hands on problem solving. I hated it. The forums were an outlet to still fix stuff.

I am now old and retired, but it is still enjoyable.

Yes so you benefit from the enjoyment of it, i did not mean any offense. Just i can tell you use the forum a lot obviously.

Gotta love how people quick to make false claim, get corrected and still have to find excuses instead of apologizing

1 Like

gotta love how some people just never shut up and continue to troll people go away please, im bored at work i did not make a false claim . To me anyone with that much time on there hands was getting paid i was wrong lol get a life man

“pretty sure she gets paid to do this”

You said you are pretty sure she gets paid with a confirmative, not a guess, and not a might.