What the point of this test realm?

Yes you did, you claim that she gets paid by saying you “pretty sure” she gets paid.

And the fact is she does not get paid.

So your claim of her being an official and get paid is false

You did make a false assumption. That I had to be paid. Instead of… was…bored at work and wanted to actually solve puzzles or problems instead of deal with mgt nonsense.

See how that works?

I have never been paid or compensated. I have no mod powers. I honestly just do this because I want to. I am retired now which gives me more time even.

The idea that someone MUST be paid to do it, I get it, but it is not always true.

You did make a bit of a rash assumption.

well ya 1600 posts , a lot of time on your hands for sure. So i was right you do benefit from this it is what you do with your spare time, cool man!

I meant no offense, i can not comprehend why anyone would spend this much time on youtube, social media ,or forums without being paid. Sorry

Dont worry i am only on here every once and while when extremely bored at work, so you do not have to deal with me often. SOmetimes i forget i live in a world where everyone is so easily offended i miss the old days

There is a difference between what you assume and the fact.

There’s a difference between getting paid and volunteered into a service.

There’s also a difference between making false claim onto people and people being sensitive.

Good job, keep on making excuses base on a false claim.

So, who is paying you to troll?
I sure wouldn’t be posting the embarrassingly juvenile nonsense you are posting for free.

Just bored at work and its entertaining watching these oversensitive people react.

I can’t be getting paid on anything , people to sensitive for me I get banned :upside_down_face: every website I go to. World full of :snowflake: , u never started the trolling on this thread but got bored at work and ran with it nothing else to do

(Grabs popcorn) :popcorn:

looks at first post and all the emotional posts filled with profanity.

I think only one person here has come off as sensitive and upset.

I even asked folks to stop once you cooled off.

Yet you call others sensitive? Really?

What I won’t do is let you make false claims or insinuations about me.

If you are bored at work do something constructive. Find a way to improve a process there. Go see if there are any Prof Dev opporunities available. Maybe even find something in the free education venues that compliments your work goals that you can do in your spare time.

Making wild assumptions, then trying to defend them and accusing others of being “sensitive” in a thread you started …after not reading about the PTR and being very upset about it. Well that is just ironic.

It is ok to say you were wrong. You don’t have to invent other accusations or excuses about others.

3 Likes

Oof, it’s doing those things with low population then. Meaning the new architecture needs some work.

Or they’re using a very limited amount of hardware to simulate a high population effect. But that’s on the hardware side and would still not give the database a proper shakedown cruise. They really needed a datacenter full of clients doing automated tasks like pindle/log/pindle/log sequences in staggered formation. That would have given them a more thorough assessment of how the database truly performs in its new configuration.

1 Like