What part of this faming block are you people not getting

Yea, its an inferior version, so far. Sad for company like activision-blizzard.

1 Like

I stopped reading the instant you mentioned the original. In fact I stop paying attention to anyone trying to use the original into this versionā€¦itā€™s not a valid counter point or comparison

This isnā€™t the original so what people did there has no relation to this one.

Nobody cares what you have to say.

Says the person replying.

I replied to inform you that nobody cares. I didnā€™t actually read your non-sense.

they why is the game setup in a similar fashion, with the exact same mechanics, with the exact same story, with the exact same loot? you think people arent going to play a game the way they did 20 years ago because it has a new coat of paint?

2 Likes

They would have to overhaul the game to change it. Without farming there is nothing to do in these games, D3 has farming, you just dont have to remake games to do it.

It would be fine if like, in poe, I could right click a tp location and have the game generate a new version for me to farm, no logging needed.

People farming in a loot grind game ā€¦ so rude of them ā€¦

2 Likes

How dare i play the game as i want toā€¦

Farming is quite literally the entire purpose of this game!
Thereā€™s absolutely nothing else to do except farmā€¦

If much smaller companies (such as GGG) can host much larger playerbase (such as PoE) without issue then so can Blizzard.

They just choose not to invest any time, energy, or money into fixing their broken product, instead they are cutting corners to cover the costs of their lawsuit.

1 Like

Lol OP is either incomprehensively stupid or a pretty good troll.

1 Like

Maybe he is just the last of the fanboys.

I think you misunderstood what was said. Back in the day, only a portion of the player base understood how to optimize farming in the end game. A significant portion of players spent much more time running the lower difficulties and doing cbaals.

Now, most players are in hell far faster and doing things like pindle runs only. Itā€™s a much bigger strain on the server than they saw in the original in itā€™s hayday.

Itā€™s not that the game isnā€™t intended to be farmed, itā€™s that everyone understanding how to farm creates a bigger strain they need to address. How could you possibly think they intended the game to be played without farming, when many drops are worse than a 1:1,000,000 chance.

2 Likes

I paid my 40 dollars if I want to spam pindle games for 11 hours Iā€™ll do it.

3 Likes

They havenā€™t stopped me from farming anything a 30 second timer isnā€™t doing anything to stop it.

Finding Good Items
Here are some tricks to use to get ā€œgoodā€ items meaning more Rare, Set and Unique Items. You can trade the good items you find that are not useful to yourself for other items that you can use.

• Get lots of Magic Find. For more information [go here](http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/magic/magicfind.shtml).
  • Open up all Chests, Rocks, Barrels, etc.. Chests and other similar items have increased chances for drops. Combined with a good Magic Find % you can have a pretty good chance of getting a good item from a chest. There are also certain areas where chests are more common. Carry keys (except Assassins) so that you can open locked chests as well. You can carry some keys in your Horadric Cube. If you carry keys in the Horadric Cube they wonā€™t work so you have to take them out of the cube to use them.
  • Repeatedly Kill Champion and Unique Monsters. Always kill these (if possible). They have a much better chance for good drops. You can even go to areas where they are more common or where they are easier to kill.
  • Kill more Monsters. Generally the more monsters you kill within a general amount of time, the more drops you get and the more chances you have to get something good. This is why areas like the Flayer Jungle are popular. You may wish to find areas where you can kill a lot of monsters at once.
  • Activate Monster Shrines or Evil Urns. This will create Unique Monsters or Champions that you can kill for better loot.

Source: http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/basics.shtml

Sounds like farming to me.

Your acting like realm down wasnā€™t a thing in D2 and this cooldown is way better to deal with then realm down.

When you feverishly lick that Bliz leather do you prefer the sole of their boot or the toe?

Do you believe everything mega corporations tell you?

just because you saw it coming doesnt make it less true :wink: