What is GOING on? Why can't you maintain the servers?

Okay seriously now, what is this??? Why does this keep happening?? On a weekend non the less, the servers keeps crashing, WHY is this not fixed yet?

100 Likes

BECAUSE things go WRONG sometimes in the REAL world and then it takes TIME to FIX it.

19 Likes

Yeh sure does but, how many weeks has passed now since release? How many times did it crash this weekend only? How big is this company? How many titles did they release? Remind me again.

58 Likes

Wow never had this many issues outside of launch and it is a much more complicated game. Stop making excuses for them.

24 Likes

Did you just start playing today? This has been on going since launch. Crashes, server down, character already in another game, etc. Stop white knighting for their incompetence’s and inabilities.

58 Likes

When you have hundreds of millions of dollars behind the company, this !@#$ isnt ok

34 Likes

Seriously, did they hire Todd Howard to run the servers off the skyrim engine?

16 Likes

Well they are aware of the problem at least, since there is a bulletin message on the launcher.

lol, there shouldnt be these kinds of issues with a company this size. not saying down time doesnt happen… but it doesnt happen this often. imagine if these were servers at your company, you would probably be demanding someone in IT be fired.
this is outrageous that this is still happening.

sincerely,
A random DBA

8 Likes

I can’t keep pretending that I’m playing . If my wife sees that the servers are down, I’m going to have to help with the housework…

…please for the love of all things sacred, get the servers back up!

66 Likes

Yet again zero details. Communication is key.

7 Likes

The first step in solving any problem is first realizing there is one.

They said it… “We are aware of an issue…” That’s the first step. They communicated that to us. I didn’t even have to look at Tweeter, Shreddit or Mugbook.

It’s been a month. One would hope they are aware there’s a problem by now. :rofl:

13 Likes

award this man!!!

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

3 Likes

Its just works! 16x times the details

5 Likes

Blizzard today is not the same company that released all the amazing titles we know of. It’s just what’s left of it. D2 Remake is an example of the changes.

11 Likes

I heard it’s people trying to DDOS the servers to dupe items.

i was almost about to go into duriel’s chamber with my hc druid when all of a sudden the connection was gone. good thing i didn’t click *G

1 Like

10 bucks says server security is garb and they are being DDS attacked, possibly even for amateur ransoms

4 Likes

This is absurd, just trying to play the game.

2 Likes