What happened to ''resets every 4 months''

Thank you for posting

They never said 4 months. They said they wanted it to even out throughout the year which doesn’t make sense (think 2,3,4,6 months). Obviously this is some sort of play to have ladder dying out just around the time that D4 releases. Honestly though it doesn’t matter that ladder ends early, this ladder was very shortened.

I like D2R, but I regret giving them money, but I have been steadfast in not giving them any money for any of their titles that I used to buy. Trash company.

1 Like

Can we get 24h-48h chaos sanctuary on the weekend to compensate for the time lost to level to 99?

yes they did clearly state, four monthly resets, prior to d2r launch, maybe you dont remember it, but others will. at no point did they mention random resets because wtf would be the point in that, halfway lvling to 99 and finding out randomly and unexpectedly that there will be a reset

2 Likes

Source? Cuz I don’t think you can pull one.

Wasting your time, the guys reached his obligatory post count for the next 4 months.

PezRadar 18 posts

Notice the “18 posts” part lol.

Diablo II: Resurrected
Initial release date
August 13, 2021

Guy must be on the 1 post a month plan.

“Oh no someone in the D2 community can count, and they’re on to our lies, better do my job and do the PR thing.”

Or more likely he was cleaning out his bookmarks… and saw Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums and wondered wtf that was so clicked it.

2 Likes

also @pezradar
ive made many threads about this but terror zones randomness needs fixing
yet again, kurast bazaar lastnight 9pm and this morning 2am
and city of the damned, 5am this morning and now currently 8am this morning TZ’d again

always multiple crap areas that sometimes have 2 terror zones triggered within 3-4 hours, whilst some dont get triggered at all for 48+ hours, i once saw worldstone not be a terror zone for 72 hours, and catacombs a similar time, which is laughable

When did they say the shared stash was being expanded?

Never. They alluded to the issue of storage and basically said we’re stupid for saving up so much stuff. They also cited money issues as the reason we can’t have more storage space. Strange though in LOD I had unlimited space. I must have bankrupted Blizzard.

You didn’t have unlimited space in LoD. ???

Just needs to be less terror zones in general.

Act 1

Blood Moor/Den of Evil should be removed.

• Cold Plains/Cave/Burial Ground/Crypt/Maso
  • Stone Field/Tristram/Cows
  • Dark Wood/Underground Passage
  • Black Marsh/Hole/Forgotten Tower
  • Monastery Gate/Tamoe Highlands/Pit
  • Outer Cloister/Barracks/Jail
  • Inner Closter/Cathedral/Catacombs.

Act 2

Rocky Waste/Stony Tomb should be removed

• Sewers
  • Dry Hills/Halls of the Dead
  • Far Oasis/Maggot Lair
  • Lost City/Claw Viper/Ancient Tunnels
  • Harem/Palace Cellar/Arcane
  • Valley of the Magi/Tombs

Act 3

Great Marsh should be removed.

• Spider Forest/Arachnid Lair/Spider Cavern
  • Flayer Jungle/Flayer Dungeon/Swampy Pit
  • All of Kurast/Ruined Temple/Disused Fane/Forgotten Reliquary/Forgotten Temple/Ruined Fane/Disused Reliquary
  • Travincal/Durance

Act 4

Nothing changed

Act 5

Merge the following:

• Arreat Plateau/Pit of Acheron with Crystalline Passage/Frozen River
  • Glacial Trail/Drifter Cavern with Ancients Way/Icy Cellar

^These zones kind of suck, and should appear less often.

1 Like

300 accounts made off of one key. Yes, I did.

1 Like

You did maybe, but its not normal to have 300 accounts and you’re supposed to have a key for each one. So yeah, they’re not going to do that.

You were never supposed to have a key for each one, and it was 100% normal to make as many accounts as you wanted.

2 Likes

Uh, no, it was not normal. I had one account. Period. The entire time LoD existed. Most people did the same. Most people didn’t even use all the character slots on one account.

Then you are the “not” normal one. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yeah sorry, but it is you that is not the normal one. The kind of people who do what you describe are not typical players. Of any game, much less LoD.

You obviously didn’t play lol.

2 Likes

In LOD you were allowed to make as many accounts as you wanted. There was no issue with needing 1CDKEY per account that wasn’t a thing. It wasn’t normal for most to have 300, perhaps, but most people had multiple accounts. Non Ladder, Ladder, Ladder Mule, Non Ladder Mule. Now the reason I had so many extras was that only 1 anni could fit per character and I chased dclone for a while, but it wouldn’t suprise me if the average person had 5-10 accounts.

And yes they’re not going to do anything worthwhile, I never expected the current devs to be worth anything and they have yet to suprise me. Issue is back then blizzard didn’t write out some letter crying about storage space and data methods have improved 10x(?) 100x(?) from what they were when LOD released. It is absolutely pathetic in a game that is about items to not be able to store them. Yes perhaps you don’t need the low rune mule, but when you go to make a grief and you need a tir and eth it is nice to know you have them already ready and waiting.

You’re wrong. Just because you didn’t have enough good stuff to keep doesn’t mean that most players didn’t mule off items over several accounts. I get it you probably still struggle to find high runes, think that an enigma/cta/grief/fort are unobtainable. But if you were really playing and min/maxing and knew what you were doing, EVERYONE used mules. You didn’t even know it was a possibility back then, so chances are you weren’t good then either.

2 Likes

I ran around 8 generally. Hell everyone I played with ran multiple.
We also account shared liked crazy.

2 Likes