What are some necro endgame weapons that are desired?

I recently found a Boneshade which i thought is a great necro weapon but is it not?
By endgame weapon I mean a weapon people are willing to trade for

Probably Death’s Web and Arm of King Leoric are the ones people will want to trade for.

Boneshade is quite nice, but a White runeword in a good base can rival or even outshine it for bonemancers.

2 Likes

I see thanks

it can potentially be a good Bone Necy wand. If the mods are right it can be an upgrade from a white wand. But some will still argue HoTo can be better, depending on your other cast rate and resists.

For summoner or Pnova it’s no better than a spirit.

DWeb for P-Nova :wink:
For hell immunities and resistances + poison damage - poison resistances imo more critical
I still torn apart between choosing what better belt/shield/gloves Tranq (for -25% poison resist) or say screw that and go with Boneflame with 5/5 poison

1 Like

For my summoner, I like heart of the oak and an um plus 3 boneflame. From those 2 items, I get 92 all resists and +6 skills. Enigma for the armor, Shako for helm, Mara ammy, Marrow for +2 skeleton mastery, soj for rings. Pride on might merc, and a beast iron golem (rolling with insight until the new patch which is supposed to stop the golem from disappearing). For gloves, you can use whatever, mage fist, frostburn, or chanceguard for MF.

2 Likes

Well since for me more crucial pierce poison resist/immunity HOTO vs. DWeb not even a question. Problem with Traq - I am using gloves anyway (+25% poison damage) I need 2 more items to equip total to get -25% mode on skull - can choose between belt or armor, with belt choose I am loosing +1 skills 20FCR from Arachnids with armor … well can’t do this lol Bramble adds to much damage…

Tal Items that normall sell is really good armor shukin head 100% the gloves the gloves are best in slot. there is always magefist for lower levels tals gloves are bis

good set tal gloves go for quite a bit. do not understatement what 2+ skill in curses can offer you. curses are probably one best

as far as armor is conserned two best armors to take

Chains of armor - 2nd Enigma First
really cant go wrong with tals armor say thats bout 4th

Going for max block ? Homunculus. FCR ? Spirit. Look like a badass while destroying monsters and man ? Darkforce Spawn with a 5-5.

What is best for offhand? I just picked up a Homunculus which looks pretty good but since it’s only mid level I have to assume there’s something better.

Homu is BIS for a summoner or PNova IMO. Others go with Spirit shield for the FCR, you can argue Spirit is best for a bone necy so he can hit max FCR. Boneflame is also a great shrunken head if you get the +3 version but I really like the block rate bonus Homu gives. You can find some really good rares as well but those are…rare.

Well since my build is summoning, then I guess I’m BiS there. Can’t wear it yet at lvl 30. Lucky drop from a breakable urn when my sorc was farming yesterday. Sweet.

This is what I like about D2. You don’t have to chase gear like in D3. I’m not wearing anything special. I have the White wand and a couple of other low level rune words on really crap gear and I’m half way through act 1 Hell and I think I’ve only died twice since I created my RedNecro.
Do I chase gear? A little but no where near as bad as D3. I play to kill monsters and not having to look/wait/pray I find the right gear.

I just rock my double Ist’d Ali Baba. My Cairn Shard is the best wand I have for my Summoner. If Diablo Clone ever spawns I with make a proper Army but the Ali Baba gets me through Hell just fine, but I am a poor walker. I use Tele on my amulet to rally my troops but travel on foot.

I find the +2 to curses essential though, so no chancies. I only die from black Souls and other long range monsters so I love the extra radius from Dim Vision for crowd control.

I would happily trade my Cairn Shard for a Leoric Wand but Clvl90 and no luck yet.

5/5/5 voodoo head, +2 Necro Skills +3 Spear +3 Spirit +3 Decrepify. Same with White wand, +3 Spear +3 Spirit +3 Decrepify. Or for summmoners, +3 Skeletons +3 Skele Mastery +3 Corpse Explosion. Or instead of a rare voodoo head with +2 nec skills, A plain white one with the 3/3/3 and 2 open sockets for Rhyme or Splendor.

1 Like

Homoc is really hard to beat, don’t forget you can upgrade it also. Actually Homoc is really OP, there’s nothing that can really compete with it.

As the other guy said cairn shard and baba. I like my x2 lem’ed baba, gold find setup. I’m rocking like 1400% GF it’s fun, all those stacks of gold.

A +3 skele mastery rune word white, would give you a sweet +7 skele mastery.

What happens when you run out of room for gold?

You gamble!!!

Start that Gambling addiction.

I dont play 20 out 24 hours of a day… And something tells me you do and did gamble. Or et me guess, its because of HEROES like you that we gamble for crap while with so much time on your hands you used to gamble for set pieces and SOJ’s? Back in the day? Lie to us

Your silence says a lot