What are some necro endgame weapons that are desired?

I’m glad you have such a high expectation of my time thinking I can do 20 hours a day…ya that was when I was 20. I get maybe 1 hour every other day these days.

I play efficient these days, thankfully I learned how when I was young.

I have a set up for MF/GF (GF being a big part of that) which includes wealth, chancies, goldwrap, dreaming of Alibaba…basically if I run for 30 min every other day I get maxed out gold on 2-3 tabs, then I go gambling. It’s nice when standard mobs drop 1-2K for me and bosses drop 35K. Then I also know which items to grab that sell for 35K and I always bring 1-2 back every trip to town.

Silence is because I had a drink and this takes a while when drinking…

Again you dont see the point hero… Back in the day GAMBLE… For set items and SOJ’s… Blizzard stopped that… Many moons ago… Because … Back in the day… certain players found a way to get certain pieces of a set, or that so close but so far away soj… Mainly ripped off from leeches. And now we try… And gain… nothing…

In Fact…Why dont you enlighten all of us on what you can and cannot get from gambling?

hmm you seem a little butt hurt because I gamble…You must be drinking too!

You generally want to gamble for circlets and amulets. If you want to see some real gems look up Cooley’s discord for the rare’s people put up there. In fact check out his trophy room video he just put up on YouTube. I only have a few select things, not amazing but this is what I get gambling:

Circlets:
+2 necy skills, 14 ST 34 Life +17 All resists
+2 Necy skills, +14 all resists, 58% gold find

Amy
+1 Necy +10 FCR lvl 40
+2 Pally +20 FCR +55% Gold Find

Claw
+2 Assassin Skills, +1 Death Sentry +3 Lightning Sentry…

That’s all I’m willing to look up right now, all those will be deleted in about a week anyways…

edit: not a gamble but a rare I figured I’d mention…
+2 sorc + 2 frozen orb +1 fire wall +10 FCR

1 Like

TY . Just like WOW . Sorc magically “Finds” these things. And Necy is weak. Are we playing normal here? PALY IS UNSTOPPABLE BECAUSE CHILDREN LOVE THEM

LOL. TY. Havent had a good laugh in a bit