We have been needing stash tabs at least 200 stash tabs like Game Last Epoch for excellent joy

We have been needing stash tabs at least 200 stash tabs like Game Last Epoch. It would be excellent joy if there were 200 stash tabs.

i don’t need a single extra stash tab. let alone 200. lol.

i could MAYBE use 1 more just to keep things more organized, but that’s about it.

2 Likes

Why not ask for 1000 or 5000?

Let’s go all out and ask for unlimited???

Let’s do our best to encourage more botting!!!

Or:

1. they can make a tab where each type of gem can be stacked up to maybe 30 or 50 each?

2. a tab to stack runes the same way?

3. make items stored use 1 slot instead of 4, 6, or 8?

4. Add spots for torch and anni on the character screen where you see armor and all. Place both slots right above the left ring slot side?

5. For those that look to collect items like all uniques, all sets, etc for a purpose … add a tab where they can store them, but, once they are placed there, they can never remove them. But still have ability to show they got them all.

… there are so many better options than unlimited tabs.

2 Likes

it’s not just that, the people who NEED these stash tabs are hoarding things they will never use. they have a bunch of low - mid lvl items just waiting for their chance if they ever decide to do that one build they are saving that item for. it’s nonsense dreaming to keep everything.

We need to have a spinoff of Hoarders for online stuff, there are soooo many people on this forum who need to be reported and lose their stashes to the government for unsafe conditions… random tearhaunch, insights made of trash bases, 312 sohs, and fake jewelry, why the hell are you keeping all that junk??

1 Like

For me, 200 stash tabs and/or unlimited stash tabs are the best.

Let’s make D2 a logistics simulator…

1 Like

To be honest 5 shared would have been nice, but more character slots are more important than shared tabs

3 Likes

Ok their “Pro”… where do you keep your bases for future runewords? Where do you keep your runes and gems, jewels for crafting, high value items to trade, you know, stuff that isnt hoarded junk?

Oh right, you probably dont play at that level. You come off post after post as a jaded, immature kid who probably couldnt beat Duriel in A2, if you got that far, and now you just troll the forums for some sense of your $ investment.

2 Likes

1 Single Stackable currency stash for Runes,Keys,Organs,Rejuvs and Gems, would let you need 4-5 mules less for all that, instead only needing 2-3 for bases,uniques,jewels,sets.

1 Like

You seemed not understand every reason why many players want 200 stash tabs and/or unlimited stash tabs. For me and us, 200 stash tabs and/or unlimited stash tabs are the best thing to have on the game.

Throw away items that:
1: you never use.
2: nobody else wants.

Your need for more stash tabs will dwindle.

Good luck breaking the hoarding habit. :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t think he is a hoarder.
I think he is a trader that want a bunch of tab’s for all his trading.
Just keep making mules trader.
But I do wish I could do a search for items on my character to find were something is instead of parading them in games to look.

same same ain’t it? …

There are like billion reasons why we demand 200 stash tabs and/or infinite stash tabs.

I’m still confused on the idea of having 200 stash tabs AND infinite stash tabs.

I have infinite, beat that!

Oh yeah, well I have infinite plus ONE! MUahahahalol

Well I have infinite plus 200!

You can all sit down, because I have infinite raised to the infinite power MINUS one. I win.

My playing styles demand 200 stash tabs and/or infinite stash tabs.

Play single player with mods that give you more stash tabs.

There are like billion reasons why we demand 200 stash tabs and/or infinite stash tabs.

6-10 would be plenty so we don’t have to waste half of our limited char slots on mules.

4 Likes