Warmth Bug Sorceress

There is a bug when adding additional skill levels to warmth via gear. If you have one point already invested into Warmth it will not register the increased mana regen when you equip the gear that increases it. I equipped a short staff with the leaf runeword which took my Warmth from 1 up to 9. However my character’s stats still showed it at 45% mana regen.

Upon respec it did register the new mana regen, however upon being disconnected from the server it is again not registering the increased regen.

13 Likes

Having the same problem too, it is not stacking correctly

I have this issue too.
I have 1 hardpoint in warmth and +6 points from gear.
However advanced stats still just shows base warmth regen (30%).

So activating a skill shrine will fix this bug, your regen will show properly even after the shrine wears off. Until you get disconnected then your regen will again go back down.

Same issue, bump. Have 4 points in warmth 3 from gear and it just shows 30% under character stats. Wondering if other skills are effected too and not counted properly.

Same issue here. I found that using a CTA would make it stack correctly as well. However after getting disconnected tonight, I have not been able to get it to stack correctly again.

bump - 17 lvl warmth from +skills does almost nothing

Bump still not working. As an energy shield sorc you can imagine the problem…

1 Like

I have this issue as well. I currently have +10 skills from gear and my Warmth on the skill tree is showing +295%. (level 19) I also have 20% regen from Magefist. So I should have 315% total regen. The stat screen is showing 103%.

Yes, I think so. I started a Fanatism Paladin and found gear that provides extra skills but they are not shown or calculated in the skill Information. Also Synergies are not shown correctly.

Bump for visibility. This needs to be fixed

1 Like

Hoping this gets fixed soon

Bump. I do many test on single player and warmth not working from items. Only base points working

Yeah this one and the auras granted by items constantly cycling on and off are my top two wish list fixes

Bump!!!
having the same problem.

Bump!!!Fix it I tested and I have the same issue as well.

Have any of you actually tested using the values to see if its ONLY a display issue. Formula below. Add the % value of Regenerate mana to the Regenerate mana part i.e 38% will be 38 for that.
Mana regenerated per second = 25 * [ [256 * Maximum Mana / (25*120) ] * (100 + Regenerate Mana) /100] /256

1 Like

Good call and I’m embarrassed I fell for this with the several other seemingly display only bugs in the new D2R views.

I did some testing with my low level sorc that has 185 max mana.

She has 1 hard point in Warmth, and with + skills items she gets lvl 10 Warmth. She also has stealth and Lenymo so her Regen with lvl 1 Warmth is 75% (and that’s what the advanced sheet says regardless of if she’s wearing +skills gear)).

Using the formula, I calculate 2.69 mana per second regen using 75% Mana regen buff.

Taking into account +skills Warmth regen her total regen should be 171% (30 from Lenymo +15 from Stealth +126 LVL 10 Warmth). That calculates out to be 4.17 mana per second using the formula.

I used inferno to drain mana to 1 (as low as I could get it consistently).

With LVL 10 Warmth it took 47.5 seconds to refill 184 points of mana (185 max minus the 1). Another trial I got all the way to 0 mana and it took 47.11 seconds. That works out to be 3.87 to 3.93 mana regen per second.

With LVL 1 Warmth it took 73.06 seconds to refill 184 points of mana, so 2.52 mana per second.

I just used my phone’s stop watch app and there’s some inaccuracy in response time and refresh so considering that, the numbers work out to be right in line with what they should be.

So it does seem to be only a display issue.

EDIT I didn’t take into account the “downward rounding inside of brackets” that the Wiki article on Mana regen talks of, so that would further improve the correlation between my test and the expected mana regen.

2 Likes

Ya its not the first time things display wrong and actually work correctly. Currently not available myself to test but figure providing the formula could help figure it out. Good to know its only a display issue and can refer that to other posts that come up that it works correctly and just diplayed wrong.

1 Like

Yeah I am glad you posted with the formula, that made me actually test it.

Even if the timed numbers are a bit off, they are really close to expected and also show a clear faster regen rate for having lvl 10 Warmth (base 1) vs. just lvl 1 Warmth, so it seems to be just another display issue.

1 Like