Warmth Bug Sorceress

I have tested it as well and can confirm it is display issue. Warmth works as intended.

2 Likes

Can this be fixed ASAP? Really F’ing with my Sorc… Highly dependent on having High Mana Regeneration. So I’m just sitting there with an empty mana pool when I’m blasting Fire Balls like a M2 Browning. I can deal with many of the other bugs n glitches but this one gets me in a mood, NGL… I shouldn’t have to be drowning my Sorc in Mana Pots to kill a pack of File-Rank mobs, wtf? And I don’t think Mana per kill nor per Hit is accounted for either. This is really and literally killing my Sorceress. Please Fix!!

Its ONLY a display issue. Warmth is working correctly. Theres no bug with the amount of mana be regenerated. Please refer to the actual formula

1 Like

No it’s no visual bug. Do two test on single. One put 16 skill im warmth (0 skills from items) na start using teleport. Infinite tele. Second test put one skill im warmth and 15 get from items and start using teleport. Mana gone to 0

2 Likes

Ah but is it the same level of teleport as well since if your getting +skills, the cost of teleport changes.

Just use the forumula above to test how much mana your getting back per second.
Simpler formula though more subject to rounding differences is
Max Mana * (100 + BaseRegenRateBonus) / 12000

Myself and multiple others have tested the forumula and the values are close enough to match despite what the advanced stats screen says which points to a DISPLAY bug and NOT a bug with the skill itself.

1 Like

Still not fixed. Is this a total joke!?

Still not fixed months later. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s only a display error. The skill is working correctly. Where is your problem exactly?

With the display bug? :stuck_out_tongue: I mean I do prefer a working UI don’t you? This IS the bug report forum. Not an opinion poll. It’s a bug.

2 Likes

still not fixed, why ???

1 Like
  • Bump! I have this problem too! Regenerate mana does seem to be bugged, it does not show correctly under advanced.

When log on the game it shows 49% but it should be 247% for me. Sometimes it does show correctly and other times not. But always when log on the game it only shows 49%. It also seems to not always work correctly in fights.

1 Like

It is definitely NOT just a display issue! When bugged my mana almost does not regenerate! The difference is huge and visible with naked eye, no need to time it etc… It clearly acts as a lvl 1 skill and not lvl 13 in my case… A ridiculous bug, BLIZZARD pls fix asap!

2 Likes

prob will never be fixed… still bugged, no faith in the 3stooges studio

2 Likes

+1 bump, Same here i have 1 in warthm with + 18 all skills and im at 30 % mana regen.

2 Likes

2.7 - bug is still there… I have 20 hard points invested in this skill, 35 with gear - mana regen should be around 430%, in character tab it shows only around 230%. Skill shrine will still fix the bug in current game. Upon new game, bug will be again present. It’s not just a visual bug, e.g. when I spam Nova with skill shrine (with proper Warmth level), mana won’t deplete as fast.

Been having troubles w mana on nova sorc, look at my warmth in advanced stats and its 2/3 of what my skill says and thats including items. Do some testing and go well this seems like a bug. Look it up in forums and the posts about this are 3 years old??? They’ve done plently of patches since then. Maybe they don’t read their own bug report section. Rough. I guess no fix in sight. If nothing else I guess posting bumps the topic

Warmth mana regen works as stated by the skill.
This is simply a display bug in advanced stats.

You can test it yourself:

Leave town and empty your mana globe by using spells.
Take (and note) the time it takes the globe to refill entirely by Warmth regen alone.
Now grab a skill shrine “to fix the bug” and let it expire to get you real regen rate again.
Then again take the time for a full refill of your mana globe.

You’ll notice both times are the same.

I did it with a lvl 10 Warmth, +20 to fire/all skills and a 840 mana pool.
My refill time was 25 seconds either way.

We can also go with the math stated on The Arreat Summit.

A full mana globe refill without any mana regen skil/item/aura takes 120 seconds.
This means a 840 pool like mine would refill by 7 mana per second.
Adding lvl 30 Warmth 7 mana per second turn into 33.46 mana per second.
Refilling a 840 pool at a rate of 33.46 per second takes 25.1 seconds.

BTW:
After grabbing a Skill shrine advanced stats is still stuck with a false mana regen display. Now it stays at the regen rate with Skill shrine bonus included, which means it’s 24% too much.

warmth bug just hit me so now cant even play my es sorc anymore

While advanced stats display is almost always wrong Warmth mana regen works as stated by the skill description, no matter what.

Your “problems” are located somewhere else. A display bug is hardly it’s cause.