Unique charms disappearing

For the 2nd time now I have had a unique charm disappear from my inventory and it is infuriating. The first was a relatively low Gheeds roll that I initially thought I had vendored by accident but since it was low I just traded for another and moved on. This time it was a 20/17 sorc torch, quite literally one of the highest value items in the game at the moment and a significant portion of my in game wealth. What can be done about this, I keep reading from other posters that there is no way to recover bugged out items which seems completely ridiculous. I spent weeks farming keys to run Uber tristram, every other torch I’ve ID’d was for a barb and mostly worthless. Losing this charm has erased at least two weeks of my in game efforts. I can only guess it has to do with the code designed to prevent more than one of each unique charm being present in an inventory at once. Please fix your game, or at the very least provide a pathway to recover items lost this way. Please respond.

1 Like

Hi, I had the same bug happening to me FOUR times today. Always losing the Tomes of Identification and Town Portal, the keys and 1-3 random Charms in the inventory.

I will not continue playing this way since I am losing more items than I can replace…

Sorry to hear that.

I lost all of my stuff cause of their bugs… I tried to get them to replace them (or refund)… was told no… They won’t take any responsiblity.

So… options are play with that knowledge… or don’t and wait for it to be corrected.

Warm travels out there.

This is rediculous! We still can play classic without worrying… except we see no games.