Unable To Join Friend/Public Game

Its not a bug, it was intentional to have two authentication servers, but they should be communicating, and they’re not, THATS where the issue lies… its obvious… they’re playing dumb, at least I hope they are, because if their network team couldnt figure that out on their own, and the community has, they all need to be replaced. EVERY last one of them.

1 Like

Thanks, you literally told us nothing with that giant blue wall.

CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND - I PLAY HARDCODE. MUCH LESS PLAYERS ON HARDCORE. AND IF YOU SPLIT THE MUCH LESS PLAYERS YOU GET NOTHING! THIS IS INSANE! FIX IT IMMEDIATELY!
They absolety know what is going on and they know how to fix it. The question is do they want to fix it! This hapened like 30 days before again. But it was for 10-20 minutes. I played with a friend and he couldn’t join my game. That was because my game was updated and his was not or vice versa. I mean they know what is going on, they can fix it. But they maybe don’t want to. BLIZZARD FIX THIS! IF YOU CARE ABOUT THIS F GAME FIX THIS! WE MUST PLAY NORMAL GAMES! I AM FURIOUS I CANT FIND ANY GAMES AT ALL. LITERALLY ALL PLAYERS WANT THIS TO BE FIXED. FRIENDS CAN’T PLAY!
I can stand the queues, I can stand the 1 minute wait even it’s too bad. But I can’t stand this! FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY ENOUGH OF OUR PATIENCE! YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX IT - YOU WAIT IF YOU SEE IF THIS GOES AGAIN! NO IT DOESN’T - FIX THIS - MAKE NORMAL GAMES AGAIN!
CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND - I PLAY HARDCODE. MUCH LESS PLAYERS ON HARDCORE. AND IF YOU SPLIT THE MUCH LESS PLAYERS YOU GET NOTHING! THIS IS INSANE! FIX IT IMMEDIATELY!

Cant you understand, THEY DONT CARE.

Lol not a jab at you dude, I understand your frustration… but, you will have to accept blizz does not care about its users.

i don’t think this is the issue we are talking about, this is an issue where the server is split, and players on the same server can’t even join a game together

last night, i was literally able to create a game with the same name as the game i was trying to join. on the same server

i know you are getting onslaughted with disrespectful replies and it must be difficult, but please, if you can, spread the word to the devs this is a horrible idea

i feel like the devs didn’t take into consideration the 1000s upon 1000s of people who get game names outside of the diablo 2 lobby

there are multiple trade discord servers with 15000+ (fifteen thousand, not fifteen hundred) players each. also other forum communities with thousands of players each.

all those players get game names outside of the lobbies. me included. this is how i noticed the issue

imagine all the people split on servers and now can’t even join private or public games with each other

Patch notes: “fixed an issue where players were able to play with their friends”

2 Likes

Yeah verry saracstic, but ITS NOT FUN AT ALL!!!

this is one thing WE ALL need to complain about. this is even worse the the queues. this isn’t acceptable and needs to be fixed

They dont even document any fix or change in the patch notes. They fixed CM without a patch note and other changes as well

everyone should try this worked for me
open notepad

paste this into it

ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
arp -d *
nbtstat -R
nbtstat -RR
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /registerdns

save as networkreset.bat or w/e u want and run as administrator :slight_smile:

Blizzard just add more region options to the Diablo II Resurrected Launcher for USwest and USeast

Hey all,

The Diablo II team let us know that they believe they identified the issue and it should be fixed at this point. How are things looking now?

If things look good and the error isn’t showing up anymore when trying to join games let us know. We’ll leave the thread open for a while longer to confirm.

think it’s working again. I started up in EU and could join my friends game in NA.

I tried making a game in NA on .188 and then restarting until i got .88. But i never got put on the other server after 10 tries. But I’d assume that works now too

EDIT: nevermind it’s not working still

Im still having issues, trying to make trades, and cant join, or they cant join me half the time.

1 Like

still not working (thanks)

Still not working… but, that wasnt unexpected.

I’m still running into this issue. We’re all on Americas region too. Not sure.

Blizzard when will you fix this ? We are waiting enough already!

maybe they should start testing instead of believing.

From the looks of the other comments here, I probably just got lucky but I was able to join a friend last night after struggling with this for the previous 24 hours.