Unable to connect to battle.net (Oct 16th, 2021)

Retweet this bound to get someones attention hopefully!

2 Likes

Why do you only implement queues for pc gamers? Console players paid the exact amount of money and expect similar/equal quality.

Please do something about it.

12 Likes

Same…can’t go on battle net…on ps5 and x box…too much problems for This kind of game. I Never said That but it’s really too much…seems like Blizzard loves roll Back so refund the game

5 Likes

7 hours that the PS5 has been unable to connect to servers and the Devs haven’t said anything about it…

2 Likes

More than 9 hours for me.
The lack of official communication from Blizzard in their own Forums is unbearable.

6 Likes

They should be embarrassed but we’ve learned recently that Blizzard has zero shame.

2 Likes

Wait…recently? This isn’t new however in all the years I have played WoW, Starcraft, HotS, and just about all of their titles…not sure I have seen it this bad.

I meant the sexual assault and quid pro quo charges. They shamelessly protected him until they couldn’t hide it any longer.

Im trying to get this retweeted as much as possible hopefully it will get someones attention! Help out if you have twitter!

3 Likes

Nothing on Twitter also.

On PS5, I am currently only able to access offline characters as I can’t join Battlenet servers once again. It seems that I’ll have to switch (again) to another game for the week-end.

4 Likes

Same on the PS4, the servers are down way to much for this to be a little problem.

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to access the US servers on my PS4 either. I haven’t had any trouble until today and now if I want to play I have to play on PC… which I can do, but my PC doesn’t have a real video card so I have to play a lot of the game in legacy mode.

1 Like

same here, for the pc players there is queue screen, but for console nothing.
but is also ridiculous for a 40$ game in 2021, we cant play

Same here on PS5 since some hours.

Same, PS5 EU, not been able to play so far today.

My servers are up in the US but not in EU

I think it’s because the queue implenetation is not on console, so if there is a queue you will just get a connection error. The queue is comming in a patch next week, so wait until then or play when it’s night in EU.

No disrespect to you here when I say that we shouldn’t have to wait a week for a patch to play a game that pc players currently can play.

3 Likes

I agree, it’s beyond incompetence.

1 Like