Unable to connect to battle.net (Oct 16th, 2021)

Please fix your damn game. Ive been waiting to play for 3 hours constantly waiting and retrying to log in every 10 or so minutes and to no prevail have I been able to play my childhood game once.

Didnt you read the multiple official Statement s telling us they working hard to fix the issue on Konsole and make it run soon. They additional Was feeling sorry that we cant login most of our sparetime .and try to imform us continuingly how is the progress on stabilizing. Ah you havent seen any of this post? Then you know your worth!

Bought the game yesterday on PS5, haven’t been able to play at all (neither online or offline) since the game must do a one-off(?) authentication even for offline mode to work. Stuck on “Press X to continue” screen, hope this will be resolved ASAP

1 Like

Somehow they managed to launch a game experience worse than cyberpunk.

Quite the achievement tbh.

I bought d2r on ps4 store. Unfortunately, I had no idea how different pc ‘original ‘ version is from the console one. If I knew it, I wouldnt buy it: it is a completely different game FFS!
Also, these frequent login problems are getting me pissed off…

This is the post the in question. It does sound like they expect the patch to fix it but it hasn’t been approved by consoles yet so that could be a cluster…

Bought the game on PC , PS5 , Switch. I’m watching peoples struggle makes me feel inside :ok_hand::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit : made a call to arms now :star_struck:

This is still a problem - my son is really disappointed to have spent his money on this

i want an option so i can transfer my pc offline character to console.

So yesterday before going to bed at around 2am I decided to check if I can login and voila I surely logined in without any problems. Today at 2pm the situation is the same as during yesterday. Are you expecting us to play at night? Good job ruining console players weekend. I also was playing fine until you implemented that queue I had no disconnects or lags or crashes. And now I’m locked out.

Who cares about your patch during the week if we won’t be able to play until next weekends. What a major disappointment. Allocate more resources for consoles!

Oh look sunday morning and cant play again. I cant believe they wont give you refunds. Any other business would. This will go to show never ever preorder games. Its the biggest scam going. I have never pre-ordered a digitial game.
Imagine, company sees 500k preorders. “Hey guys this game already made what we expected and its not even out yet. Lets remove some content so we can add it as dlc later…” .
And after what happened to blizzard how you expect anything to get the same attention as their games used to back in the day? The game is literally copy/paste + lipstick. Theres even a lipstick button. Thanks again blizzard. This is diablo 3 release all over again but atleast you could play that when it came out.

Why should we pay 2 x to play the same game with the same account xbox to pc…and paying that much for a game that doesnt even work properly… what a scam! They should compensate something give refound or something!

i can;t connect to battle.net on my ps5 ever since you’r update!

2 Likes

Same here, can not connect on PS5. It has never been stable in my experience. Constant crashes, losing progress/items at random, dynamic nature of connecting/authentication?? Absolute amateur hour.

I’ve been unable to log onto the servers since late Friday night from the PS4/PS5. This is totally unacceptable. The press release they put out 3 days ago doesn’t mean that they can ignore us going forward and take it easy. This is beyond ridiculous and hands down the worst “launch” that I’ve been a part of and I was here for D3. I mean, Cyberpunk was a mess but at least it was largely playable and didn’t have a core component, in this case online play, completely failing and missing.

1 Like

They should change their error message from “please Check that you are Connected to the internet and Try again” to “we screwed up, please don’t you waste you weekend on trying to play online. Thanks for your money”

3 Likes

WTF is wrong with blizzard ? any can’t i get on diablo.
like seriously if there not gonna fix this stupid bullsh!t they should be giving refunds

We can’t log on because we have no queue system to join the queue, therefor it just doesn’t connect us. The only way we can play is if there is a dip in the queue (non peak hours), or when they finally give us the queue patch.

I tried four about three hours on my switch and eventually gave up. I feel like consul players are after thoughts for blizzard at this point.

1 Like

unable to connect since 7pm EST yesterday on PS4, was good for maybe 4 hours until then

1 Like