Uber Killer WW Barb Build

Thanks CrazyMage for the ideea!

Last time I tried to fight ubers with a ww barb got so destroyed by meph that I had to call in help, figured only frenzy barb was good for the job.

This time no changing of gear is used like atma’s, or treachery to prebuff,
Might aura merc is rocking an eth upped Shaftstop + CoA + Reaper’s Toll

Gear shown at start
Izual fight + stats while buffed : 1:55min
Duriel : 2:25
Lilith : 4:20
Meph : 5:30
Baal : 6:45
Diablo : 8:00

2 Likes

gg
WW is better than frenzy when you eliminate movement speed problem = enigma. I’ll do the same soon with my item find barb. I don’t use raven.
EDIT:
You got there really lucky with your merc’s decrepify procs and he lived long enough :smiley:
That might pack at Matron’s den was really dangerous. You can increase your and your merc’s survivability by a lot by casting 1 point battle cry at the start of the fight. -33% damage and -60% defense helps a lot when you don’t get lucky.

1 Like

Hei Bro!

I know what you mean, been rocking my main mf baba now with enigma and ww, it’s on another level (than forti or coh baba), drop directly into mobs, kill, teleport, repeat.

Thank for the survivability tip, that makes sense!
Lmk when your dual dagger build is done, I’m real curious how he does.

1 Like

I love your exotic gear choices for the merc. As they say :smiley:

1 Like

Loled, ya the guy is pretty resilient, and im really bored with forti/andy :smiley:

1 Like

I met diaclone in Asian. No prebuff or any special gear.

1 Like

Cool!

I’ve recently been gearing up my Frenzy barb generalist to try ubers for the first time in D2R, so I’ll watch these when I get off work to see how you did, even though you’re WW vs. Frenzy. My setup is kinda/sorta consistent with the guides, but not exactly, so I might be risking some keys!

BTW my IK Barb (pre WW speed changes) took down DClone, so I’m not surprised CrazyMage took him out hah! Always fun to see him though!

2 Likes

Man those fleshrippers are so good for bosses. good stuff, went down pretty quick! ubers should be in a similar ballpark but keen to now.

Frenzy is ideal for ubers imo because you proc lifetap from dracs (with ww you cannot).
So Treachery + Dracs + Tgods + Gface and 2 good weapons should do the job fine.

Good luck and holler if you need help in game (non ladder)

ALDO#2881

1 Like

Awesome thanks! That’s what I figured re: Frenzy and LT. Just made a post in the Barb forum with my current setup and asking how badly it will go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can you post your setup?
Frenzy is a bit more complicated because you need the intial proc to survive and you need to hit the last ias BP. The good part is CTC works for frenzy that’s why a double lawbringer switch to proc decrepify then back to double damage swords works much better than life tap. A barb does way more damage than a smiter, we don’t really need life tap to survive. You howl all the minions away from time to time (you have to be at least lvl 85 for it to work). If you want to be totally safe, you can proc life tap from a wand with level 6 life tap shopped at mallah in act 5. Those things carry up to 97 charges.

2 Likes

he made a topic in the barb section, chime in

Hi, thanks! I posted a separate thread here so I wouldn’t hijack Aldo’s thread any worse haha

Thanks to both of you!