Traderie > D2jsp

There, I said it. #20char

13 Likes

Well said dude.

20 char

3 Likes

Agree

3 Likes

Actually agree, traderie does not look like it is stuck 20 years in the past for once and it works flawlessly.

Add to this there is no BS forum gokd that will ruin the ladder economy day 1 and theres no need to even think about it Traderie is indeed > to d2jsp.

10 Likes

Just checked on that site.

Doesn’t even compare to D2jsp. lol

5 Likes

Its not flawless, i have found a few glitches. but nothing that breaks it. For instance trangs gloves are programmed into their site with +bow skills instead of curses lol.

its only meant for trading, and its a lot more easy to navigate for that purpose. D2jsp can keep its old forum layout for other things. But for trading itself, traderie is much more simplistic and much better for finding items you want.

1 Like

Thx for free advertisement of D2Jsp, Paul will love it

Its not, ppl are sooo god damn greedy, ill stick with jsp, thank you very much :joy: :joy:

1 Like

who the balls is paul? is he like tom?

greedy? 90% of the things on that site are up for “make an offer” im at 30 trades so far in the past few days and ive only been told the price was too low once and honestly, i agree’d. it was one of those YOLO might as well try times.

1 Like

Sounds like a post trying to advertise. I wonder how much they’re paying to make these posts haha.

2 Likes

Owner of D2jsp. The guy who will get lots of money because people in this forum can’t stop talking about D2jsp. Sometimes it feels like Paul is creating all those topics here xD

1 Like

Nah, ive just been playing d2 for 20 years and im happy theres finally a site that is decent outside of d2jsp. the way i look at d2jsp is i might as well just pay p2pah (or other like sites) for items.

so yes, hes like tom.

6 Likes

There are thousands upon thousands of players who don’t spend a dime on jsp. You’re saying it’s a direct 1 to 1 comparison from an item purchase website.

1 Like

Perhaps the dude is shilling, but he’s right about one thing; the majority do pick the RMT route to start off on JSP. That’s just how the site is.

3 Likes

I have never spent a dime on d2sp either. In order to get into it though, i would have to buy forum gold or hope i find an item people would actually pay me for. Ive been running nonstop runs with 400+ mf on a find item barb and the best item i have found so far is G. Face.

In d2 this translate to … “until you offer overpay, go away”

Eh, maybe? but i know ive gotten good deals on things and i know ive undersold things just cuz i like to trade and im never going to use said item anyway.

I think all these sites are stupid. You are paying rl money for pixels. And for pixels you can’t get access to most of the time. Money well spent lol

That sums up why people avoid trading in games now. They either want to underpay or you to overpay in high runes for something that isn’t worth it. These websites spawned out of necessity from scammers constantly trying to fleece other players.

1 Like

Dunno, everything I personally searched and traded has a clear buyout, that said I don’t trade much.