This is why FHR needs to be reverted

i mean i play it extensively so i know its fun, while you dont know anything and you spend your time arguing on something that doesnt impact you

Lmao, maybe your doing something wrong here.

you’re such a troll man, give it up. if you want to understand the complexities of the game, willing to inform you to give you an educated opinion, otherwise you’re just being double ignorant.

Not surprised to see another thread full of pvm players being toxic about pvp players asking for proper game mechanics… this literally has zero impact on pvm as well so it makes no sense to see the resistance.

im having fun now with my 10 pet druid. nothing is hitting me

yeah but I know you feel like a POS using it and would prefer not to use full zoo lmao

Yup, been to duel games, it was pretty fun and guess what? no one was complaining. I seriously doubt the stunlock meta was necessary tbh.

you’re probably chat bugged and/or in pubs where there is 0 teamwork present.

3 Likes

People were talking and saying GD/GG a lot. And what does stun locking has to do with teamwork? Teamwork existed way before any Stunlock metas.

basically when you have 8 people all having great mobility in 4v4, its hard to define a focus because catching someone is an instant thing, not something you can really plan for. By restricting a target movement with an assassin for example, you allow team mate to follow on your call and kill a player.

For example, a classical example of communication would be catching someone with a mindblast lock and saying your teammate “i got this guy gogogo”. In the other team the said guy would be “protect me protect me” because he knows he is about to get jump.

You also have to understand a mindblast lock isnt something that will hold for ten days, generally people would be able to tele out of it after a few secs of stun. But if the opponent team was reactive, you could get taken out really fast.

That kind of plays being now impossible, team vs team is now more of a chaotic fiesta where its hard to coordinate about anything beyond stuff like “Necromancer is low i got two hit on him” or “they are not amped” or again “i’m amped, can you cleanse the curse?”.

The exception would be camp teamp, because they resolve around having to protect and enable a bowazon. People scout to find where enemies are and tell their bowa where to aim, hammerdin protect them with hammer field, etc etc. But that kind of gameplay can be really boring as well, which is why its a definitive step back from 2.3 meta, where camp teams also existed but were not the default option.

“GD” “GG” is something you say at the end of each duel. Its pvp etiquette

1 Like

After the 2.4ver patch that adjusted the FHR, a serious defect occurred in D2R.

That’s where the Effect of Hitting Sense disappeared.

It is an important effect in all games and a major fun factor for the close combat class.

Not only that, but it is also the main fun factor of long-distance skills.

However, in D2R, skill combo elements and game physics have disappeared.

The first is the sorcery of all characters. (Teleport in Enigma option)

The second is that the continuous hit attack caused by this 2.4 patch has disappeared.

All characters are no longer able to make additional attacks after 1 valid hit. If everyone runs away with an undisturbed teleport, that’s all…

Is this the cowardly playstyle Blizzard is pursuing? Or is it something that rules out the good and makes it more and more boring?

Have you tried and felt the game yourself? Or at least didn’t you think about bringing the old legacy mod as it is?

Why do all the good things get thrown away and it gets worse and worse?

Is it development or is it that you don’t want to make money on purpose?

Just roll back and all you have to do is get a Chinese automatic pindle hunter bot… please.

1 Like

Didn’t I say it was a balance patch?

Not only me, but from the experience of many people, the pvp balance seems to be getting worse??

Is this only me? It’s good if you think the game is boring! agree

1 Like

Do you guys also have an increasing number of immunity bugs (skills that should hit just going through the target ?) ?

We need to adjust the fhr mechanic, too few stuns.

1 Like

Blizzard do something … come on

1 Like

i dont think anyone can hear us. Its very quiet out here.

it needs the revert!

1 Like

D2 was always useless for PvP. Not much has changed!

Are you sure about that?

2 Likes

It is a PvM game at its core. PvP is very unbalanced. The best we get is a reduction of damage to other players to about 16% of its original damage. A PvP game can be based on vs players like Guild Wars but Diablo was never designed this way. PvP is at best a luxary with Diablo games to date.

1 Like

+1

people started pvping in d2 bc they had nothing better to do

and it looks like they still dont have nothing better to do

2 Likes