"This game is no longer available to join"

Remove from friend list worked for me on pc

1 Like

nice - not just happening to me

i cant join friend, neither from friendlist, nor from lobby… what is this ??

1 Like

Same here!
This is getting ridiculous.

same here . yesterday one of our friends had this issue (and still has it) and just now my gf and i stopped being able to join each others games.
crashes , connecting issues , queue to join d2r , was not enough ! they had to make it worst !
what a disgrace…

I’m seeing the same thing.
If I exit the game and log back in, I’ve gotten it to work more than once.
But this puts me in the back of the queue.

same issue here, whats the fix? tried restarting client

they’ve split the server IPs, NA with two separate servers - relog and pray

2 Likes

This is ridiculous… so people logged into the same server (including people in each other’s friend groups) won’t be able to join each others games and play together. This makes trading / playing together so incredibly cumbersome. Idk what they were thinking

Its actually a bit different than before because you cant crossjoin using your bnet tag

This is terrible. I’ve had this issue multiple times today.

I just started experiencing this issue today. I noticed it when I couldn’t join via friends list. I then tried typing in the game info and it says the game doesn’t exist when my friend is currently in it.

Both of us restarting our game clients didn’t work. We’re both on version 1.0.666.06.

Worked for me. Thanks!

It looks like disabling friends list join may have worked for me.

i heard this is because they split the america’s server. this better not be true. it will kill online games even more

Any other ideas people have found other than relogging?
Friend was in a game, I relogged multiple times and couldn’t get in to their game. Finally I made one with friends-list enabled, they couldn’t join, made one without friends-list, they couldn’t join… all with 90 second wait penalties between. This has really killed the game.

same problem here… cant join with my friend anymore.

I solved this bug, changing server from Americas to Europe, create a game, me and my friend. Then comeback to americas.

changing servers does not work . we are 3 people in the same house playing d2r . changing servers worked for 2 of us FOR ONE GAME and the next game had the same error. for 3 days now , we can’t join in the same game .
the answer by blizzard (all three of us made a ticket about it ) was an auto response , with a link on how to fix creating game issues!!! that had nothing to do with the actual problem .

Maybe I got lucky but this issue seems to have cleared up for me.