This game desperately needs p8 (& more slots+stash, ploot, classic shared stash, charm inventory, etc.)

I have to go now, sadly.
So one more post asking Blizzard politely to listen to majority, please? :pleading_face:

They’re making fun of serious children brain and mental disease too (have done it multiple times past 48 hours). I hope a ban is coming very soon.

1 Like

What majority, my lissencephalic friend?

So soon? You have yet to substantiate your majority argument.
You accuse others of lacking logic and arguments…

2 Likes

Imagine thinking the view count represents unique individuals. :clown_face:

2 Likes

I want the ability to add p8 so I don’t have to go in and ruin other people’s games in order to enjoy myself. P1 is stupid easy, boring, for most of normal and nightmare.

Yeah I can do it offline, but that’s not online, is it?

4 Likes

Yeah I don’t bother with some people, thinking is not their most strong point so they just go on insulting. Regardless, has way more likes than most (any?) purist topics.

It’s very needed. It results in more fair Ladder too.

Hardcore is already dead by the way, with more than 95% already playing in private games. I wonder why?

5 Likes

You wish. I want no drop removed because its retarded game design. Punish people for not MFing with others while there is no personal loot.

But if we cant have increased drops at least add the difficulty without exp and + drops.

1 Like

Looking for a counter argument to /p8 online? How about this: Blizzard does not have the server capacity for everyone to play solo online. Blizzard WANTS players to play in groups because it decreases the number of games the servers have to deal with at once. They will not (possibly cannot due to ongoing supply chain issues) invest in more servers.

Your other requests revolve around limited bag space. I FEEL (this is an opinion) that having extra bag space (possibly in the form of microtransactions for stash tabs like PoE) would be useful but not required. I FEEL (also an opinion) it would be interesting to have a separate inventory for charms (smaller than the current inventory so people would have to be selective about the charms they run).

I see a lot of potential for D2:R to become distinct from its source material without going overboard.

Stoners dont value complexity… lol. Thats not true.

Not to mention blizz in their infinity ruling wisdown decided that we can only see 20 games at a time, many hours old.

Interesting how the purists are always posting on the forums indeed… why not go farm on players 1 online instead? maybe youll get a griff

This is not it. They just want people to purchase multiple accounts and run multiple clients. Classic textbook example of pay-to-win.

I FEEL (this is my opinion) that I agree with most of your FEELINGS (those are your opinions).

But I disagree about microtransactions part. PoE is Free-to-Play, D2R is a remaster of 20 year old game in which a save file could fit into a floppy disk. The 20 character-slots and low Stash storage is really inexcusable.

Not only that, they are rarely if ever discussing the game itself. Just insults and personal attacks (ad hominem). They apparently do it all day every day too, instead of playing their favorite perfect game that they don’t want any changes made to because “change bad because change!”.

They’re also making fun of a terrible unborn babies’ brain condition (Lissencephaly/ Smooth Brain) that is in most cases very fatal (life expectancy of 10 years) in a video game forums over a video game opinion. Terrible human beings, totally not acceptable. I reported their post and I hope you do so too.

My heart goes out to parents whom babies had that condition and now reading it being brought out so trivially over a video game.

1 Like

“Pay-to-Win” largely depends on your definition of winning. In this instance I would define winning as having an enjoyable experience playing the game. Enjoyable for me does not equate to “optimal”… or even being competitive in the Ladder. Others have different views on ‘winning’ and I respect that.

As for the ‘Smooth Brain’ thing… while it was meant to be offensive by the person who used it, please don’t read too much into it. My friends use the term to describe myopic behavior: being so focused on one thing you miss something else that is obvious. Example: Being so focused on your dps rotation in a combat oriented MMO Raid that you forget to move out of the boss’s danger zone.

Still, rather than saying you [have smooth brain], they could have just said “you’re missing my point.” It’s a shame we can’t have civil discourse these days without resorting to name calling.

3 Likes

While that is your subjective opinion (and it is very valid and I respect it), this is not how most people feel.

It is way more fun if I could choose difficulty, and yes get more rewards for it (exp/drops). I can start, build, and test way more characters than current limitations. That’s a win to me and it seem you agree joy=win.

Having sense of fairness also makes me enjoy video games way more. Currently, abusers are the only winners.

No sorry. It’s totally not cool or remotely okay to make fun of an unborn babies brain condition (again life expectancy: 10 years) so lightly over a video game discussion. Nowhere near cool, sorry. Normal people don’t do that.

They don’t even discuss the game, it’s mostly personal insults (ad hominem) and them being so hostile and aggressive every-day, all-day. It’s really so tiring. No one should go through all of that because they discussed a video game and requested changes that are even backed by the majority - won’t be stopping me though.

Pretty sure smooth brained is from fallout though but yeah I reported yesterday-

1 Like

If Blizzard wants players to play together then why does playing together reward less loot per player than playing solo?

3 Likes

Sadly not the case because they explicitly wrote “Lissencephaly”.

Makes absolute no sense lol. Punishment for playing solo and punishment for playing in group.
Solution for solo is player x command, for group it’s personal loot. Ideally both should be implemented and they let people enjoy the video game the way they want to.

2 Likes

The grind is the best part of the game, and the FEATURE that keeps me coming back.

Removing the grind from D2 would be like removing dribbling from basketball. Wouldn’t be the same game.

2 Likes

Then you should be happy no one said anything about removing the grind from D2. If you think player x command (or my idea of personal loot) do that then please educate yourself on D2 and then re-think it.

Or if you’re saying you like the overgrind where it is just robotic and not challenging, then you are entitled to your opinion and it is valid but you’re very well the minority here.

Greed? it actually prevents this…

1 Like

I posit that neither would this “remove the grind” but also that this “feature” as you name it is responsible for far greater numbers of players leaving in frustration than it is for causing players to return (what made them leave in the first place?)

3 Likes