The Whirlwind Compromise

Time is running out, hope they consider fixing our beloved whirlwind.

1 Like

yes, i suposse these are the last days before development end, i hope they will listen also to the knockback removing feedback on bulkatos set

1 Like

Let’s keep voicing our feedback about whirlwind as the developers are listening.

1 Like

yes, i hope they will see this and will solve it

1 Like

Blizzard, please consider tweaking the numbers for damage scaling for our beloved Whirlwind for early levels, we are not asking for fundamental changes.

2 Likes

yes, Whirlwind needs a buff in damage

2 Likes

I really think damage scaling of WW needs to be tuned, but would love an overall damage buff.

3 Likes

At least remove the early lvl penalty to WW. This wouldnt break the game

3 Likes

removing early lvl penalty whould be a good starting point, also needs more damage probably

3 Likes

This would do wonders for the viability of whirlwind.

For me its do the damage thang with WW, then ultra buff 2 handed weapon mastery attack. That was you get cool frenzy which we have already, using 2 1 handers - or the option of a whirling poleaxe wielding barb complete with reasonable damage and attack.

We want Whirlwind to go back to the [Classic].
This is because barb will be able to use all weapons (especially 2-handed weapons) in a variety of ways.

2 Likes

Classic whirlwind would be fantastic and promote using 2H weapons.

I hope they will solve this issue

1 Like

This should be a rather easy fix!
No damage penalty + some extra AR / dmg…
Make WW great again

1 Like

Agreed, I would be happy with no damage penalty for early levels for whirlwind, would make the playthrough so much better.

1 Like

Will be enjoyable again to use WW barbarian if they solve this

2 Likes

Who is in for a BUMP!
Make WW Great Again!

1 Like

Blizzard, Make WW Great Again!

WW definitely needs some attention, and probably a functionality rework.

But for now, just remove the - damage penalty. Have level 1 start at 0 instead of -50%. It will not break the game, but it will give Barbs a slightly better leveling experience.

1 Like