The end ladder by bots

Haha you wish. Hc ladder won niarchist. He is not 300 lb and i think he also has wife :slight_smile:

Friend, sorry to tell you, but your place is not in RPG GENRE games but ARPG, your way of thinking is superficial and doesn’t understand anything about RPG!
Your games are Dota, LOL, WON among others, games lasting 25 minutes to 1 hour and then you leave the house and go kayaking and do whatever you want!

Yet another bizarre post – trying to explain to me what and how I should like things. Is this how you feel about yourself? You should break away from that, and pursue what you actually prefer. Your opinions on what I like are certainly irrelevant to me, tho.

2 Likes

Friend, you want to change the way an RPG game works and you think you’re right, that’s bizarre, the day you understand the difference between the RPG and ARPG genres, you’ll be able to guess the ending of both!
I repeat again, if you don’t want to invest your precious time in games, the RPG genre is not for you!
Now, even if I explain all this to you, you prefer to act like a grumpy old man, so be patient!:yawning_face:

Umm, I hate to break it to you since you’re having so much fun being wrong, but Diablo is not a RPG, it’s an ARPG. It’s not even really close. BG3 and FF7 are RPGs, Diablo is an isometric loot shooter with a large variety of abilities and gear.

2 Likes

Blizzard’s own website says that Diablo 2 is an RPG, on Google it says it’s an RPG and I have to read what this guy says here!
Yes, you are right, Blizzard and Google are wrong!
:rofl: :sleeping: :rofl:

1 Like

How are you this confidently stupid?

Diablo II: Resurrected™ - Diablo II: Resurrected | Battle.net

i mean if that’s what they say then yes, they are slightly wrong. lol. your name reminds me of this other completely toxic person from the sc2 community.

Yeah, it’s kinda breath-taking.

Like and I get that they’re similar terms and somewhat interchangeable at times, but that was the first google link lmfao.

Blizzard also originally claimed that Heroes of the Storm is NOT a MOBA, only to use that term later.

Why do you need to “compete” with them

Shared economy implies competition. By the time I, playing not even casually, but still healthily, would have found a valuable item, I wouldn’t have been able to sell it for a reasonable price, since the market would have already been saturated, thanks to cheaters and no-lifes.
Also, playing with other players in endgame gear, when you are still wearing rags and do so little damage that you are completely dependent on them is no pleasure either.

homie, if you are good at the game you can be doing real good in ladder after a day or 2.
Valuable drops is only worth what the market demand says. You are worried about how many hrs a good drop gets you but really if you are enjoying the game and playing it you really shouldn’t be worried about the value of each item but rather how to use it or trade it for something you want.

You complain about no lifers and botters, but I think really what is going on is you are disappointed your time doesn’t go as far and that when you do that get hit of a big drop it doesn’t feel like much of anything. (not to say your life is saturated with over stimulation, but that is really a sign of that)

those same bots and no lifers enable many many players to play endgame builds that would otherwise just be unattainable, along with that it seems they also do many public kindnesses in forms of rushes, ancients, public baal or chaos runs.

I would suggest Hdin, sorc, psn necro, if you have no damage in rags as they do damage in rags. these also do extremely well with an early tele staff or farming things like cows until you have a few items.

Best of luck, I hope you find a way to forgive no lifers and botters for making your items more common.

Honestly bots would be easy to solve… google has already solved the issue with captcha…
if bot-like behavior is detected… captcha… with 30 seconds to solve, or you get a 1 hour ban

if repeated botlike behavior is detected captcha every 10 minutes.

The thing is banning bots earns them money, this is why they do it in waves… because the bot owner has to be able to earn enough gear/money to justify buying another copy of diablo 2 after he is banned.

1 Like

If it was truly that easy, it would have already been done.

CAPTCHA can be and has been defeated for some time now. Sure, they can change how it works to throw off current automation, but like any cat and mouse game, they’ll keep pace with one another. The PROBLEM is that it costs companies money to keep up with the race, where it doesn’t cost a dime for hackers spending their free time doing their thing.

Sure, Blizzard makes a lot of money as a whole, with WoW pulling a majority of the weight. Unfortunately Blizzard isn’t going to sink the money that WoW earns into battling the botting problem in a 24 year old game, or a remaster of it.

More people than bots fail at captcha…

Do the people you are competing with know you are competing with them? If not its not a competition

First of all, I have no problem with no-lifes. Their lives, their choice (well, at the same time this is my choice not to play that much).

But I absolutely despise botters. I’d happily play with my dual Spirit and only dream of endgame items. Actually not only dream, but farm and maybe one day obtain them. Legitly.
Otherwise what is the point of playing if, thanks to cheaters, one can start playing the game already with a perfect endgame build?

That can be done by live players. Especially on HC the community is friendly and players help each other.

WoW, the main cash cow, is also ridden with bots. A Battle.net-wide anti-cheating solution would benefit all the games (or even wider, including Activision’s and Microsoft’s).

Just let go and stop caring about this game. It was fun for half a year after release in 2000 and then again in 2001 after the expac but people saw through the BS soon after. D2 was and forever will be the no.1 refuge for real life losers.

The only way to somewhat redeem this game is to implement personal loot but that still wouldn’t fix the issue that people would bot their own gear and ladder rank.