The current patch is an insult to the whole pvp community

Mommy help bring fhr back

4 Likes

bump for an important thing for the pvp community

3 Likes

Can we have answer from devs about fhr 2.5

4 Likes

The Blizzard developers are very proud and satisfied with the removal of stun and FHR in patch 2.4.

Because I don’t have a brain in my head and I haven’t actually played pvp.

A necromancer who hits 125FCR at 86FHR has a good chance of surviving the Assassin’s 102FCR Mind-blast+Traps combo in Legacy D2 and even in D2R patch 2.3.

It’s the difference between a person who has actually played a game and a person who only played the game in their imagination…

Whatever the reason, I’m sorry that Blizzard didn’t even realize the problem.

Numbers and frames such as FHR and FCR, Sturn and Fast Block frame should not be deleted only by imagination.

Patch 2.4 is considered a garbage decision by Blizzard’s comical developers.

6 Likes

Totaly right… bring back fhr!

5 Likes

Yeah bring back fhr, fbr and stun and set weapon switch with turbo function, or just implement immunity to stun while running. Dueling in 2.4 dont make sense.

2 Likes

Offer tons of love
Need faster hit recovery

2 Likes

#1 says bring fhr (and wsg if you know what’s good for ya…) back NOW you tin-foil hat wearing/flat-earther/ chem-trail believing/ paint-sniffing/PVM bot devs that have RUINED pvp

3 Likes

very true. Cant Be more Right

BRING BACK STUNLOCK

2 Likes

Dear Blizzard, please support us in making PvP enjoyable once again!

Thank you,

4 Likes

bump for justice !!!

also

5 Likes

It’s actually one of the best patches they have ever made.

Yes and Biden does a great job.

2 Likes

Still waiting for the update that makes the whole community cry. Imagine, if we could have our beloved pvp games back. Would be outstanding!

1 Like

How come it’s not fixed yet?

3 Likes

dno, maybe they are too busy fixing the bugged interaction of the sacrifice skill vs bone armor and energy shield, or some other usefull stuff like blood golem ~_~

3 Likes

Nonsence.

They don’t even seem to know what’s causing it…why we’re so obsessed with D2r.

annoucement coming today… who knows, maybe they will do smtg about that issue

/e ah neverdmind its already out

1 Like

still nothing about fhr, blizzard doesn’t care…

1 Like

What are you talking about? What stun abuse? Good pk will kill you pretty much instantly and dont need any stun.