The current patch is an insult to the whole pvp community

yup, definitively. Block animation buff change a bit the meta, hit recovery change just burn down a lot of thing

5 Likes

Dear Blizzard, please support us in making PvP enjoyable once again!

Thank you,

5 Likes

Blizzard please Blizzard please

5 Likes

Totally agreed. Please let us enjoy pvp again!

4 Likes

I don’t care about PvP but seeing how many ppl complain of this I do agree that FHR should be reverted to as it was…

PvP guys are important for us as a community because they buy our GG gear like charms and jewels that normal guys can’t afford :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Eddie Murphy thinking dot gif

1 Like

wish more players would understand that. Having 2x life skillers or perf 45 isnt going to do much difference in pvm lol. In pvp however, optimisation matters much more

5 Likes

NEED: FHR
OFFER: ENDLESS LOVE FOR MY BELOVED DIABLO II.

Blizzard, please?

4 Likes

Blizzard bring back Fhr and stun !

4 Likes

I don’t know if i mentioned this before, I feel in order the bring back 2.3 FHR they must also undo all the buffs or at least most buffs in 2.4. and also address some individual skills such as mindblast. It will be too much trouble for them. And PvP is currently governed by rules made by the community without them the balance is already out of whack. For example, tele zons that have massive pdscs on asia with high physical damage and no animation dodge.

1 Like

Why would one aspect of the patch force them to reverse whole patch lol ? It just doesnt work like that.
Hit recovery mechanic is a totaly different thing that bone spirit dmg for example.

And anw idgaf about “too much work for them”. No one asked them to ruin the game in first place

6 Likes

Up… please revert FHR and FBR to 2.3! <3

6 Likes

D2 has never had a pvp ladder
D2 has never had pvp gear
D2 has never had pvp add anything of value to the game

D2. Pvp is the saddest form of pvp in any game or genre! Minus EverQuest pvp

3 Likes

ty for free bump. Now go back in your cave playing solo classic hardcore with self drop only or w/e

6 Likes

nothing is sadder than a neckbeard commenting on video game message boards to prevent other people from getting their game back tbh

pvp was always the end game of d2, killing 1998 AI is braindead

4 Likes

Yes ! Bring back fhr !
Resurrect PvP

6 Likes

This thread actually has more views than the announcement post about patch 2.5 if that means anything…

7 Likes

It shows what the priority…

7 Likes

Bump keep the dream alive

5 Likes

yeah, and it was done after XD. Has been that way pretty much the whole time

5 Likes