The abandoned PTR

It looks like the post regarding the ladder ptr is gone. Maybe a good sign we’ll have an update today

1 Like

You mean the post for ptr in general with the 2 different statements right?

1 Like

Hahahaha
I think they deleted the thread so they don’t have to explain. they said two weeks and they will have realized that it will be two years, and it is better to delete the thread than to report something

2 Likes

Agreed, hoping we get an update today.

Yes, it was hyperbole. Most of the changes were insignificant. But hey, they buffed sorcereres so yay?

I am sure buffing unused skills so they are still p1 useless will entice more people to use said skills…

I am sure more level 85 zones are great for those running a single elemental damage (thanks to synergies) and are hitting walls without high rune words…

I am sure buffing mercs will make act 2 dominance a thing of the past…

I am sure the mid level runeword added will be used by everyone as 6 socket weapons are plentiful in NM…

I am sure adding/modifying one or two set bonus to sets make them completely viable and useful now…

A small team of rejects is how we ended up with 1.10 to begin with. The real development team for Diablo exited Blizzard North in the summer of 2003.

It still exist

Poor choice of words on my part. It’s unpinned.

I do agree with you in regards to we may have new info soon tho

Last time I notice they did that was regarding to the ss druid ias issue, and few days after they came out with new update.

1 Like

Yes but they said that 2.4 would return to PTR in “a week or so” 14 days ago.

1 Like

The “coming week” post is after the “in a week or so” post.

Latest info always trump anything earlier

The posts were practically the same thing…

Microvizzard
two chars

1 Like

If they are the same thing, why you all focus on the “one week or so” and make a big fuzz about this while ignoring the one that said “in coming weeks”?

Cos you know if you use “in coming weeks” one you can simply wait for one or two weeks and b1tch about it.

Obviously they ain’t the same

It’s been more than 2 weeks

2 Likes

You realize that this post was posted 2 weeks after? It was also indicated that there would be future communications which have failed to materialize…

It really doesn’t matter if it’s just 2 weeks out or 5 months out, you will be defending the developers regardless… :rofl:

5 Likes

Vicarious Visions should go back to Crash Bandicoot and give us a developer team that cares about Diablo 2.

you realized in coming weeks could mean many weeks?

so? In coming weeks could mean many weeks

Technically you can still play on the PTR if you hero edit your chars and play offline. Been doing that for like two weeks trying builds. Kind of out of ideas now though…

I can’t sadly. You would have to be online in the PTR first before you can start in single player. Single Player people have to login online once every 30 days to keep playing and since I never played PTR, i never got to go online.