Terrorized Zones offline!

Hey blizzard.

Give us Terrorized Zones for offline play (PC AND CONSOLES)

God… What a ridiculous team

11 Likes

It has been said that Terror Zones will be implemented in single player after the season 2; dev team wants to gather data from online play what adjustments needs to be made, and if I recall correctly TZ are need to be coded a bit different way for offline.

So be patient mate.

1 Like

Only of they add P8 in game creation to nonladder bnet at a minimum.

We desperately need this for a variety of reasons. Number one being difficulty. Even melee finds the game embarrassingly easy when geared.

More fun to play with 2-3 others on p8 than p2-3. We want this mode to play with eachother, not just a better solo experience.

Would give all the SSF players the ability to join the human race and make friends. A cast majority of SSF players are there for P8 command. Nobody wants the game to be too easy except for those profitting from that ease (FG+RMTers)

Bnet needs P8 on game creation screen as badly as you need TZ on NL

1 Like

Number two is making it easy for his botting friends to do easy business and throw some scraps to their lackey.

If you trully wonder what is his real goal of spamming the forums with the same thing.

There’s no “will be” unfortunately, they said they will “try” though.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/x7642w/comment/induclj/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Lastly, I know there were a lot of voices wanting this in SP. I can say that it is being looked into but for now, I would expect this to be a Ladder S2 feature as we are able to make tweaks to online numbers on the fly while SP has diff values for XP and needs to be tuned differently. The desire is high, but we want to get this nailed down for ladder play first and will move into looking at it for offline afterwards.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/wxjo69/comment/ilsjg2c/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Correct. Just MP only. We may add it to SP in the future but right now we want to nail down numbers in MP as MP numbers =/= SP and isn’t just a copy pasta like people suggest. We have more ability of tweaking MP on the fly as well while SP is a bit more baked in.

But yes, we do hear people wanting it in SP – We will try to get there.

I hope they make their way to SP, I’ll be damned if I do 3000 Diablo/Nihlathak/Baal/Gripphon runs to reach 99. :laughing: I don’t care if TZs don’t turn out to be the optimal/fastest method to 99 in SP, at least I’d have a good variety of content to run. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Insulting them in the same breath with which you make a request.
Winning strategy, Cotton.

1 Like

I would love to have terror zones for offline!! And since they seem to be very popular, I think chances are high that we’ll get them with 2.6.

Without the uncalled for insult though…

2 Likes

No we dont. You want it. There is no “we need it”. Do you seriously have to hijack every post with that p8 nonsense?

This is funnytho, shouldn’t be that the other way, test first offline and then release online? :slight_smile:

Maybe we would not have issues in terror zones if it was properly tested.

1 Like

I didnt want to wait so i made terror zone changes on my own to offline mode :slight_smile:

Nice!
If Blizzard doesn’t deliver, I’ll consider that.

1 Like

Nice try FG/RMT/botter.

P8 KILLS botting FG and RMT. Simple economics:

Surplus in supply → falling demand

That loosely means your FG and RMT lose value. So you will lie and deceive as much as possible to hold onto your profits.

This right here, one of the many multiboxers plaguing D2R. The game immediately becomes better when these guys decide to close up shop and move to a different source of revenue.

See you always deceiver

1 Like

Until P8 is added to the game, there is no point in talking about other changes. No QOL matters if you arent able to play with friends at higher difficulty. Why farm if its only for the sake of farming?

This is a game about killing monsters (with friends/fam), not farming.

You have p8 offline, enjoy. Its never going to online. No matter how many topics you will hijack with that or how much you cry about it.

Kill monsters to get loot and be more powerfull, so yes its farming actualy.

4 Likes

So my family/friends can join me in offline now??? You convinced blizzard to return multiplayer offline???

Oh. You’re a liar. I see.

1 Like

Your family is not my concern. You want p8, you have it offline. Period. If you play with family and friends online, you have atleast p2+, and can easily achiev p8 with froends or even randoms so stop begging for p8 command. Find real people instead.

You can already invite people to your online games and farm on p8. Plenty of people do it in public split mf games.

2 Likes

Yeah in offline play, the entire game should be toggled on or off at our discretion. I don’t see why not…

I thought that was the point according to your own statement a couple of months ago:
Also that other thing…

How do you expect people taking you seriously when you contradict yourself like that?
What exactly changed for you? Enlighten us please!

You must understand why it’s so peculiar when someone takes a diametral opposing stance on a subject in such a short time…

1 Like

Pointing out the blatantly obvious here, but in both cases he is arguing in favor of adding /p8

So, he has changed his mind about difficulty. Maybe he came to a realization about how easy of a game this is, or maybe the recent changes that made it a drastically easier game spurred a thirst for higher difficulty. It’s not that hard to empathize with if you aren’t a sociopath and actually try.

But that’s not you, you’re a forum stalker digging through some one’s post history because you are mad that you disagree with them. And you are stretching really hard to try and prove to yourself and anyone who is bored enough to read your ‘contribution’ that you are the ONE WHO IS RIGHT at any cost and for no reward.

Pro /players command argument isn’t even as much about loot/farming/experience as it is about a level playing field for regular players. There are no valid arguments against adding it. There are several work arounds to simulate a /players environment on bnet many of which are P2W. It therefore falls under the developer’s stated design philosophy that it should be added. This highlights their dishonest and hypocritical stance on many aspects of this game.

1 Like

Who are you exactly talking about? I don’t get it…

By the way…/p8 will never come to Battlenet. The developers understand not to touch the core of the game!

2 Likes

I’m sorry that you have very poor reading comprehension.

Things can change, you have no authority or influence here. It is possible the devs recognize their hypocrisy in this. People like you living in the USA before 1865 were talking about how slavery would never leave.

The most laughable statement I’ve read today, congrats. The developers have already drastically changed the game.