Terrorized Travincal is insane

Check this topic, link is in first post:

1 Like

Well i wasnt that fast as i am carefully checking loot on ground,killing with a lot of mf gear and then switch to slow horking alibabas, i think one run took 2 minutes, non terrorized travi runs are faster tho.

Well i got tal armor, arach,mavina diadem and trangs helm.

But its not just about not being able to get certain items. The terror zones considerably increase drop. Most people have no clue about that.

For example terrorized baal has like 10xhigher chance to drop tyraels might than his normal version.

Hm. Not that impressive imho. Vipern even dropped in normal act5 for me twice with almost zero MF. The Ohm has nothing to do with MF or TZ. Did Andariel yesterday when it was a TZ with similar results :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course it does, terror zone increase chance to get higher runes in travincal.

Is that anywhere mentioned and confirmed?
Got Vex and Lo from Travi last ladder as well.

1 Like

Its not mentioned in patch. Blizzard considerably incresed drop chances for items, thats the most hilarious part of patch almost nobody knows about. And people argue if cold sorc is not op LMAO.

If you want to learn more about chsanges in drops:

But how do you think this can be a fact without no official statement? So far I found nothing important in TZs while Griffons, HRs dropped in normal area level 85 forme.

I edited my post, read link above. Its discovered from game files vs confirmed online that it follows the same rules set in files.

You might not find anything, I did tho. Others did also. As example what i saw myself was sacred armor from Sarina and Tal armor from council.

Both is impossible to drop in 2.4 from them.

Dark Souls 2 is the way.

Its not
By “increased chances” he means the pool is bigger but the odds are the same (there wasnt any change in the downgrade chance of runes)

If you are playing bnet you are better running regular trav for runes bc its better to exclude zod from the pool

Wrong, it is confirmed. Monsters accesing higher treasure classes means higher chances for elite bases. Also higher chance to get better runes for various monsters.

Nice, I found an Ohm last time I ran Terrorized Trav as well.

Only unearthed wand wasnt accessible by trash drop in lvl 85 areas

Read again
We are talking about trav

In the text i quoted you didnt mention trav
I talked about various places in this topic. As changes to drops affect certain things differently.

Even if we talk about trav, yes you can get higher rune there. Zod. I dont care that you think zod has less value. Thats for you. Its higher rune, period.

This is of course not that significant chance to rune drop of councils, but it is to summoner for example. Or to Andariel when terrorized at max lvl for higher rune TC.

For council weapon and increased armor treasure classes in terror zone are most significant because with horker you get multiple drops from every council who can drop same loot as terrorized baal.

There is a HUGE difference between treasure class and drop chance. Ofc the items can drop in TZ. But you state that not only the TC changed (which ofc it did) but also the overall drop chances.

Drop chances are incresed by two things. By calculation for itemquality which works with monster level. And secondlyfrom higher treasure classes.

Normal Baal hell has one draw from tc87 weapon/armor with every item pick, terrorized one has significantly higher chance to get tc 87 and even if that fails he draws again from tc87 in next TC which follow. Idk how well you understand how drop is calculated so its not easy to explain.

That means terrorized baal hell has like +89% increased chance to get tyraels vs non terrorized one.

You did

Care to read next time?

But i didnt quote that part at all before. I was adressing different part of text lol. Where you quoted general statement i made about incresed drops as whole.

My post is a whole about trav
So if you are going to correct someone at least have the decency not to choose the straw that most favors your argument

If we talk only about runes from council, improvement in travi is not that signifant as they already could drop Cham before. But you can drop zod now so still a improvement.

It wasnt worded well on my part before, i see it now.

2 Likes