Terrible Rune Drops. A Solution

In the past 30 hours of gameplay and hundreds of runs I haven’t seem anything above a Lem drop. I think I have a solution to fix this problem.

I’m just going to keep doing exactly what I’m doing until the RNG averages out and they drop.

Good talk folks.

31 Likes

WHAT!?.. omg this is the best idea ever and i cant agree more!.

IMO i wish they went back to the old drop chance… but thats only me :confused:

I thought it was a pretty good one :stuck_out_tongue:

The solution is make the other 99% of garbage uniques that drop, including things that should be GG like tyraels might actually meaningful to find by completely revamping them and making them useful

Then it wouldn’t be all about finding runes

7 Likes

Where are you farming?

Oh I was just mostly running solo chaos runs because I felt like it, and for a bit of xp. Jack for luck between 89-93 :stuck_out_tongue:
I mix it up quite a bit, frankly I’ll kill anything in any area that can drop at least a Ber. I mean I could target farm Trav but prefer mixing it up from time to time. I’ll mix in key runs, or Pits/At/Arachnids, full clear worldstones, clear River of Flame… clear tower/countess… whatever floats my boat.

the solution is: not having a problem

An idea so crazy it might actually work! :open_mouth:

I figure my odds are around 99.999% that it will. I like me them odds.

It depends where you farming runes.

The whole thing was mostly in jest. At this point I think I pretty much could recite drop probabilities and what can drop where and where has the best odds from memory. :stuck_out_tongue:

Council/Cows/ghost types have the best rune drops generally. (Ghost are actually a bit weird, champions ghosts have a lower drop rate than regular ones.)

My point of this post is that while I’ve generally had some decent luck with runes, I do have long spells where I’ll get absolutely nothing for ages. When that happens… you just keep on keeping on.

2 Likes

I guess the RNG gods smiled on me today, 3x Ist, 1 Vex, an Ohm, and 2 Cham in 6 runs :joy:

That’s pretty nutty. :stuck_out_tongue: You must be getting my good rng right now.

1 Like

Maybe, but your time is coming! I’ve only been doing cows/trav/lk chests, we’ll see what happens when the realm comes back online.

Yeah I’ve been doing a lot of chaos because I need an Arachids (gave my other one to a buddy lol) Figured D has a decent drop rate on it and chaos has a decent amount of ghosts so bleh go for it. I don’t trade so just gonna keep at it. Need either an Arachid’s or a +2/20/all resists ammy… and let’s be real… I’ll get that arachnids 10 times over before I roll that ammy.

Only if you apply the same solution when you get a streak of too many runes dropping

I’ve now been farming Hell Council almost exclusively for the past 5 days and still haven’t seen anything higher than a Shael drop and that was 3 days ago.

I don’t believe you.

2 Likes

Well I mean if you are hoping for something like a Ber… expect to do around 7,500 runs. Even an ist is going to take you 2800 runs. Expect to get something Ist or higher around every 500 runs or so on P1.

With RNG being RNG you might find a Lo 30 runs in… and you might find nothing at all for 2k runs.

All I want is a lowly Lo

hahahahhaah had me going for a second! Keep it up the RNG gods will bless you +

1 Like