Teo winning ladder is NOT good for this game

It is highly complex. It’s one of those situations where I think I had always asked for more complexity in games like this, but they just went over the top hah. And I understand the draw of how some people enjoy the level of complexity the game offers. Meta theory crafters must have a field day. But for me, the draw is purely to stomp enemies and get rare drops. Even if I have weeks of nothing, I don’t care. The fact that I might get something super rare is all I need. The over-the-top complexity ends up kind of just being a chore.

I think if I could get into your mindset and how you think about all these different options instead of thinking you need to do all of them at once it might be better for me.

But if Blizzard doesn’t fix the game list I will not be here by the next patch. I’ll probably go back to path of exile.

yes join us in POE haha, i gave up man my excitement died when they delayed Jan date. Thats when i discovered POE and now i just cant play diablo. I got my HC sorc to 70 when ladder start but got bored really fast, baal is awfully stale after playing POE and diablo 2 mods like POD and PD2 its hard to go back 20 years ya know?

1 Like

Oh yeah man. I remember Chris coming on Kripps stream for the first time introducing the game and getting people to know what it’s going to be about. You can really tell it is still a project of passion. A game needs that.

I agree. Poe has to much math in it. Would be nice if they toned that down some. But still keep the depth and challange of it.

As for poe 2. Imo I dought poe 2 is going to stray to far from this. Poe 2 is not going to be a new game. Just an expansion with 7 new acts same end game as well.

As it is this league 3.18. They have added a new uber. Its an uber UBER boss. As well as every new league will have more end game content added tell poe 2 comes. I still play this every league. As much as id love to see this change a bit. I honestly dont think it will any time soon.

1 Like

Please explain how any of those things will prevent people who form teams and work together 18 hours a day from progressing faster than people who don’t. Because that’s the alleged “problem” the OP is talking about.

Well it was a bit of a tangent but part of that modernization would be a solo self found ladder – Which would eliminate this problem.

The amount of people with pickit now is insane, Not only are they using it they have it set to an idiotic distance. At least a few years ago they would set it to a couple of screens these clowns have it set to nab anything in the whole map. I go through a tp in chaos sanctuary it’s at the gate at RoF the others, All of them are at the seals I pop a chest next thing a paladin is standing on top of me and just walks away with no shame at all.

the key difference from SSF and normal Ladder is the playstyle. SSF are like Ironman in osrs, while everyone else is normal. so if they make an SSF ladder it should be kept in its own section and seperated just like nl from ladder. to prevent SSF from doing anything that isnt SSF…an ironman mode for D2 basically

1 Like

Why that makes no sence when SSF can be added to normal ladder. Just lock them out from trading and joining or having other join there games. No need for a completely separate ladder for it. For solo just lock them out of joining games or having players join.

Like I said HC classic modes are all in normal ladder. They do not share the same ladder rankings. If ur HC or on HC ladder rankings not SC ladder ranks.

This can be done with SSF as well. Its less work too just add this too normal ladder and lock players out of non SSF things.

because SSF has zero chance to compete in normal ladder where players can organize into teams lol, I’m trying to give them a shot on the leaderboard

Read what I said about HC bud. That is not the same ladder as players playing together. Neither is classic. These modes DO NOT share the same ladder ranks.

I know what ur saying thats why I said all they need to do is add a SSF mode like they have for HC classic and the like.

These other modes do not share ladder ranks with normal. HC has its own. Same with SSF.

Its more work for them to add in a 4th tab in lobby. Rather than adding SSF in the ladder tab just like they have HC and classic modes. Doing this SSF will still be its own ladder. And wouldnt be tied to those playing in normal ladder.

alright, got it. sorry lol, probably felt frustrated when my argument was essentially your own and i treated them as different points…oops!

1 Like

Its all good. No worries

1 Like

You can just stop there and apply it to every thread on the forum. Honestly they all want a trophy that none of them were willing to work for. I play at my pace. I appreciate drops I earned. I do not ask for others to give me nor do I purchase anything in game or out. There are QoL changes for this game that I feel people should express. But “give me more for doing less” posts and threads just get old. When we bought this game there was no guarantee that you would ever get every piece of loot available. I’ve seen lots of great items playing a few casual hours a day. I don’t expect to get them all. If it was that easy or adjusted to become that easy I wouldn’t want to play this game at all.

And for the other side that tell people to go play D3 if they want more loot, you have no idea what you’re talking about. Sure in D3 you’ll get the item. But it can take a whole season to get the right affixes maxed out and maybe not at all for crucial pieces. D2 is about getting the item. D3 is about min-maxing the build. They are both equally challenging in those regards. And I find both games gloriously frustrating at times, as they should be.

In neither game do I wish to hand Blizzard a list of items I want and get them handed to me. That is what these requests sound like. And before someone calls me a “Boomer,” I am squarely gen X and y’all can suck it.

How is this possible?

Pretty easy they have multiple bots they boost after they’re like 80+ after 2~ hours > boost everything to that lvl > run multiple pindle sorc bots > profit. And if they don’t have it by like 10 something hours they just buy it either with money (rmting which is against the ToS aswell as botting) or their hoarded forumgold, which can be used on a fresh ladder, cause it’s not resetting nor does it have a (at least) 1 week+ cooldown.

Well, I agree with cheating it’s possible, I guess I meant to say “How is this possible, legitimately”.

Maybe they should break the leader boards up in to classes - similar to boxing
Heavyweight for the streamers and other weight classes based total time played - or something similar. Nice to compete with your own level of players. Mine would be bantam or fly weight! Ha!

streamers and companies catering to them ruin gaming

its just about bragging rights and that infamous WORLDS FIRST title…its all about titles with streamers…no prizes were awarded for first place so the only thing i can think why people are so upset is because they cant get that WORLDS FIRST title on their resume…its not gonna get u on any esports teams so quit losing sleep at night knowing that a guy who helps maintain a d2r guide website/ streamer came in first place…is jsp scummy? very much so…but if you do your research you would know jsp has been out for a very very long time…if blizzard was gonna do anything to stop it why would they start now? and as far as botting/maphacks/pickit users…if its anything like it was before thats revenue for blizzard they ban someone…that person has to purchase new key…which means more $$$$ for blizzard…rinse and repeat P.S. youve had 20 years to practice