Tancred’s Spine
GARBAGE
Tancred’s Hobnails
GARBAGE
Tancred’s Crowbill
GARBAGE
Tancred’s Weird
GARBAGE

Please can this set be updated and made usable?

7 Likes

It’s not that bad for starting out. The ammy and boots provide 30frw and a massive 78% magic find.

13 Likes

shocked pikachu face

yes… there are garbage items in the game. They can’t all be good…

4 Likes

Its GARBAGE. Its horrible to collect, it has very limited use, it doesnt hold up. Its GARBAGE.

2 Likes

Then don’t use it. Don’t pick it up. Throw it back on the ground. Sell it to Charsi. Give it to someone less fortunate. No sense in complaining about it. Believe it or not, there are garbage items in the game. Not every single item in the game is meant to be viable for doing UBERS.

9 Likes

you just noticed… and felt the need to tell others? REALLY? …

when it comes to end game, pretty much all sets are garbage, except maybe tal rasha for high mf

2 Likes

ITS BEEN GARBAGE FOR 20 YEARS!

3 Likes

ya they aren’t changing it now if that’s the case ! lol. just get over it and use something else.

A cracked sash is also useless and has been for 20+ years, but it’s better than nothing starting out. Should cracked sashes also be buffed?

3 Likes

30FRW and 78%MF is pretty damn good stats, along with some stamina heal (nice to have while leveling), 10 dex, and some damage reduction, all at level 20 from two items.

5 Likes

Agree with those that disagree. But i half agree and half disagree with those that disagree as set items could use a little more loving.

Hope thats clear.

Angelics for the win though.

Yeah, but the set bonus LANDFILL is pretty dope, gives you an extra 300 stash slots.

Funny thing, on a Barb you can wear both the full Death set and the full Trancred set. And there are some other sets you can wear fully whit Death set.

To be on topic, many sets became garbage after LoD. They need to adjust and rework some stats and bonuses, to be less poop, and more of a valid option. Even if just untill you find your BiS items.

I’m willing to bet that there will be more updates for underutilized sets as time rolls on. They probably have ideas for the ones that haven’t been changed yet… We’re not getting the whole tamale, just a bite for the first ladder, sort of like what they are doing by slowly releasing the new runewords… Just to keep us coming back for more. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Even garbage has its own place in world.

2 Likes

Yupp. This patch was mostly skill balance and rework. I hope next will be mostly item balance, and rework.

1 Like

Would be nice, but i hope the start with buffing all elite sets to an level comparable with tal’s, not tancred lol. Think i even wrote an proposal for mavinas buff months ago, mainly misses pierce compared to an razor combo :thinking:

Edit: found

3 Likes

i can’t remember the exact stats and i’m not gonna look em up. the only problem with tancred’s set is the same problem with EVERY starter set in the game.

most of them have stupid stat or level requirements, meaning by the time you can use them, you’ve already outleveled them and can equip way better uniques or yellows, rendering them utterly useless.

there’s nothign wrong with tancred’s power and stats, they just need to lower the equip/use requirements so you can play with them earlier and enjoy them longer,.

3 Likes

Uhm all the sets are except tals?