Sunder Charms should not be nerfed

Why? Sunders are still fixed.

I’m pro loot filter, stash stack, ilvl display, i even like TZ (though i’d prefered some other mechanism as 1 random at a time).

But Sunders still exists, Terror Zones too, and Drop Rates have been heavily altered. Also, more changes next Season. Worst case scenario is we don’t play this Season (much like Season 1) and Blizzard sees it dead in 2 weeks again. I mean this is why we are getting changes, you can’t sell a live-service game that dies in 2 weeks. It is why Diablo III is still getting seasonal changes.

But I actually am not going to stoop to low level of purists, that’s why I am ignoring your insults. By the way I can teach you how to debate and talk like an adult too if you would like.

lol what? So you want to balance to be completely broken?

The builds like fire sorc etc are still extremely strong (!!!). Without the nerf builds like melee would be totally useless in comparison.

It still is Pala/Sorc only if you want to be a god. Unnerfed sunder makes sorc / Java above god tier level.

1 Like

And with the penalty i have nothing against them.

Said it many times now, i like them (except the one at a time mechanism)

Been complaining about the drop rates since day one.

Hope so, i want loot filter stash stack ilvl display more Bug fixes, /p8 online please!

My insults? Like calling an pro change guy childish purist?

I really doubt that. You have 0 debate culture and you label everyone that has a different opinion as something that doesn’t even fit. Your “discussion” style is more like the hate speechers of hitler who also created the “jewish enemy” and labeled anyone against him as a jew.

Nobody in this thread is against changes, as long as they are not badly implemented or straight forward stupid.

Diablo 3 seasons die even faster than any season in D2 or D2R ever did. You are delusional if you think otherwise.

2 Likes

I do not want to watch a monetized 10 minute video but if it is saying that the change is bad then yeah, I agree with it.

It is obviously a knee-jerk reaction, that’s why we are asking for another knee-jerk reaction to solve it, if that makes sense. :smile:

In any case, I am excited for the drop rates “buff” and can’t wait for next season, this might die in 2-4 weeks like first Season and Blizzard will take note.

The more blizzard buffs drops, exp and damage, the quicker a season will “die”.

So I’m not sure what point you are trying to make.

COLD SORC Even more stronger now!

There is absolutely no need for those charms in the game anymore, nothing has changed. Season will die in 2 weeks and forums will be just same 50 people. Congratulations, will be back once they eventually announce an update with drastic changes that makes the vast majority happy.

1 Like

I absolutely agree. But now that you are defeated by the devs, you can leave and move on with your life

But I am not a purist? They still regardless exist, and Terror Zones, and buffed drop rates?

Once Ladder dies in 2 weeks, next one will have bigger changes and majority will be back!

And you’re going to do 49 damage to mobs you used to do 0 damage to. This definitely going to make hdin less appealing XD

Eh, devs just nerfed the charms so badly that they practically do nothing. Only thing better than deleting them is making them useless.

Infinity in all time this game have the biggest BUMP damage in the game for most of class.
Infinity + light build never get much probol vs immunity. Never see people cry for infinity exist in game (yeap, this item is very broke, because elemental damage is powerful and big AoE in this game).

The people dont like news for the game. Dont claim the abuse of the Runeword Infinity have, but cry for Sunder break imunnity (but dont buff your damage in large scale) dont make sense.

2 Likes

Neither am I. Still you got defeated. You cry here on the forums now. So just go. Cya next ladder.

Hey Blizz, congrats on the healthy D2 changes! You’re clearly doing the right thing. The talent behind D2R is mind blowing XD

But you’re the only person who is crying here?

Sounds like a good idea. Move on and have fun, won’t be missed.

Read the post well, will be here until 2 weeks of Season to witness its death and give you a reminder, and will be back here next update with bigger changes because Season 1+2 flopped.