Stackable character inventory

I got it. Most players are likely for this addition to the game. Stacked potions. Etc in inventory. Don’t you think having stacked antidotes or thawing potions is OP?

if they added a charm bag per se, it might be nice to add potion tabs within it of different variants. Assuming the stacking mimics the stash. I agree that pots hog all inventory space early game, but stacking 99 is probably a little broken. How would you balance that?

99 seems like too much, and I think if the stack size is reasonably limited, it wouldn’t have a major impact on balance. As for what that number should be, it would probably need some testing to figure out.

Antidotes and thaws are the One place it doesn’t matter because the time already does stack. You can start every gsme sessions and just drink 30 min of poison res

We would need to Limit mana pots i think and maybe make them Cost a lot more gold so you cant easily abuse that. Your characters aren’t meant to have infinite mana for free

I recently played version 1.00 of D2, and the number of potion drops was significantly lower than it is now. Potions were so scarce that there was hardly any need to organize them.

With version 1.10, mana potions started being sold in shops, and the number of potion drops seems to have increased a lot. But I feel like the game design before 1.10 was more natural.

If you need to make severe limitations to potions so that this can work, then there is an issue with the suggestion itself.

Potions really aren’t meant to be stacked. Just chug the surplus when you need room, it’s not like finding new ones is that hard.

Yeah I don’t love the stacking potions idea. and I see your point regarding the charm bag coming later, wasnt considering that it’s the only place charms can be active