Server down - Oct/10/2021

Hey blizzard - I like how when YOUR servers are down, you say I should check MY internet…

It’s painfully annoying when I can’t play as I have limited time before my wife and kids wake up and start hassling me for something.

The game didn’t have this many issues 20 years ago when I played the first time. Are you going to tell me the tech hasn’t improved enough over that time for a stable connection…

20 Likes

not sure why there isnt a moderator disconnecting these asshats.

2 Likes

Same problem for me, cannot se my online characters.
it says. “Cant connect to battlenet”.
What is wrong, and when is problem solved?

2 Likes

Same problem on series x worked fine couple hours ago now cannot connect to server.

2 days in a row …. You gotta fix your things … it start being annoying

4 Likes

Just bought the game, to find out I can’t log in to the server. Very bummed out.

1 Like

so, blizzard… did you underestimate the popularity of this game and the servers are crashing every time it runs properly? hire a big quota dammit… I know Activision can afford proper amazon servers.

1 Like

get your money back. Ive been TRYING to play it for the last week or so and its been nonstop issues. Terrible cashgrab blizz.

2 Likes

Yes, but you may have been set back an hour or two of progress if you were playing when they went down

Because it’s Sunday with holiday Monday, I hope this doesn’t mean we are out of luck for next two days!

Cant even play single player lul

Looks like they just hired Emilio as their weekend morning server admin :scream:

2 Likes

It’s been over 2 weeks since the game launched and Blizz is STILL having server issues? Come on Blizz… You’re really not doing yourself a favor for your reputation with remakes…

The weekend is when most people have the time to play, and for some reason. TWO days in a row, servers are down? What the crapshoots is going on over there?

1 Like

I got a refund once due to the AVX issue. Now that is fixed thought I would repurchase and have some fun. Guess they can’t keep the server running properly.

1 Like

I’ve tried reporting and blocking them, but that doesn’t seem to work? I still see them spamming away right after

2 Likes

Weird Raees. I can still play my offline char, it it just the online ones that are gone. Bummed as I went from lvl 19 to lvl 40 this AM and am afraid I will have to do a big chunk of the grinding over again!

I was able to log into single player and play. But no connection to battle.net for me… Boooooo! NOT COOL!

Yes, cant even see any of my characters as well!!! this is such bs!

1 Like

Me too. AVX issue, refund. Bought it again when I heard it was fixed. Server issues persist.

1 Like

servers are down, pepeclown