Season 6 - Start Time SNAFU - Clown Alert

Now I understand why they moved launch time back to NA Launch time to match D3’s launch times (D3’s launch works totally different than D2R’s).

The person that changed the time does not know that D3 has individual launch times for NA, EU and Asia, and D2R has a global launch, which was the reason why the time was changed last time so all regions have an acceptable launch time.

Now that the time is moved back to 5 PM PST, it means Europe starts at 2 AM. I think Pez and/or the individual responsible for picking a reset time, did not understand why they changed the time in the first place. And potentially don’t know how time-zones work across the world.

They changed launch time because they potentially thought that now ALL regions start either 10 AM (asia), or some time during the day (EU 2 PM, NA 5 PM).

North America February 22, 05:00 p.m. PST
Europe February 22, 02:00 p.m. CET <-------- L O L ----------
Asia February 23, 10:00 a.m. KST
1 Like

Would not surprise me if that’s what went down.

They do a lot of mistakes based on lack of information or lack of ability to obtain credible information…

Clown Show as always :slight_smile:

02:00 is much much better for us in EU. Sleep 4-5 hours before the grind starts. 23.00 is the worst.

What gamer cares about sleep. Have you never stayed awake playing for 72+ hours with only breaks for the natural things (except sleep ofcourse):joy:

that’s your opinion and it might fit your playing preferences better. But it’s not true for everyone, especially not for me, when my kid gets up at 5 in the morning and I bring her to the kindergarden at 8. So I’d much more prefer to just rush to hell and do a few runs from 23:00 than having to mess up my sleeping schedule a lot to be in a rush to get everything done in 3 hours.

2 Likes