Season 5 date please?

Friday had both D3 and D4 notes, so it’s possible. However, I see D2R notes coming Thursday, patch next week, 28th for reset. Barebones patch, since no PTR for runewords. Possible for a new feature since they did it for quick casting, or possible for some mechanic update, but I doubt it.

1 Like

Hmm looking at it closely looks like they just updated an older blogpost from Friday and it was just a small patch, but still I don’t think it does us any favors. :sweat:

Hmm I see regarding the patch notes. Maybe they just plan on thrusting new runewords onto us without testing, I wouldn’t say the lack of PTR necessarily precludes new runewords. Mosaic equivalent for the other classes wen? :smirk: Just kidding… hopefully. :sweat:

1 Like

I cannot even start saying how much I am NOT interested in D4 any longer. Even Diablo 3 was fun for some time. D2 is the absolute king to me. Playing since 2002 and I am still waiting for patch and ladder reset like a child :smiley:

1 Like

I think Season 2 will be more interesting than Season 1. Season 3 will really need to knock it out of the ballpark though in order to see continued longevity with the game, especially with annual expansions planned. Pretty much my current plan is to hit D3 this Friday with a Whirlwind Barb since while I am not interested in the SSF mechanic, the cosmetic for the season looks pretty neat. Should finish the Season Journey in time for D2R reset and will probably play a Bowazon until S2 for D4. Probably do a bow Rogue and either another WW Barb or another class depending on the theme’s powers.

Yeah, but they still had PTRs for the last two sets, and made changes based on Feedback during the PTR. They could still do that based on feedback over a week between patch drop and season start…

Really tired of no communication. I will take a rest watching soccer and netflix until we get news for D2R.
Good that on Friday 15th, D3 S29 starts and I can enjoy first time SSF for 2 weeks, then come back to grind D2R 4 months.
I hope they buff Barb/Necro for P8, so that I can level a new char to 99 besides same Sorc, Pala, Java, Assa.

There will be a blog later this week with the start date for S5.

I wouldn’t expect really any changes in this specific season. We are going to adjust the start date by a few hours which will be noted in the blog.

21 Likes

finally, ty for infos.
Now we know when the blog is coming.

1 Like

I though i had halucanation reading blue text :slight_smile: Thanks for update.

4 Likes

just get rid of mosaic, please listen to the community.

3 Likes

So disapointing :confused:
To adjust a few rare uniques like Tyraels etc. it probably takes 10min of work in total.

Seems like Blizzard really does not care any more.

17 Likes

Damn, looks like I was wrong regarding something “tangible”. :sweat: Small bugfixes I guess if that.

No they do not. D2R is probably in maintenance mode already…!
Man, that was awesome when Blizzard was at the top of the game.

He speaks…

:scream:

1 Like

He speaks, and yet it is disapointing. Mosaic seems to still be able to solo players 512. Barb and Necro are still struggling at players8, and rare unique items remain complete trash. loot filter, etc. …nope.

4 Likes

So, is this game confirmed dead then for updates? Seemed the devs had much they wanted to do, but then it fell off.

2 Likes

Well, yeah… Wooing their current D4 cash cow player base is paramount priority right now.

2 Likes

Well this at least makes the decision NOT to buy an further D4 content very easy. Saves me some money for other games and devs.

9 Likes

I think big reason, they not care much with D2R right now is they’re very busy to fix D4 problems(there’re many problems) and they try to get many players back to D4 S2.
Ladder 6, I’m optimistic, the D2R patch will be one of the better.
At least they adjust the start date by a few hours :smiley:

Maybe they’ll move Cain to his proper spot in Act 5 and that’ll be the patch notes. :smirk: :rofl:

13 Likes

Hahahahahaahaahahahahah

I doubt it.

3 Likes