Blizzard has big suprise patch to not give us exact date

Tbh you’re not entitled to know any unreleased patch notes or dates of upcoming releases. Blizzard can do what they want. Like they always do.

Nah, its not what blizzard does, if they have something they love to hype it. Sorry mate we got nothing. But i really wish you would be right.

1 Like

ok boot-licker…

3 Likes

Yes we are entitled, we bought this game. It’s not some free to play crap like fortnite. So yes we deserve an update and new season date, like they give for EVERY OTHER GAME THEY PUT OUT

2 Likes

you’re entitled to the date of the reset, which will be provided tomorrow or the day after. you are not entitled to new content. they said from the beginning, before d2r released, that they would consider adding new content to the game based on demand. their original goal was to remaster and be done with it. that is what we all understood, that is what we were told, and that is what we bought. any future updates is because they think they gain something from it. the moment they stop gaining anything from it, they will stop modifying the game. which seems like is probably about to start happening.

You are going to know when the rest of us all know and not before that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Google: Does blizzard release patch notes before it goes live

Answer: Blizzard releases patch notes hours after they go live.

You aren’t entitled to anything and that’s how it’s always been. I’m not licking any boots, they’ve always released patch notes after it goes live.

But we know already:

Thats answer is weird tho, its like he doesnt even know.

Its almost like he called guys over D2R team(janitor?::grin: ) asked them:

“Hey do we have date for next season and what will be in it? People are asking…”

Janitor: “what season? What content?omg i forgot, i though i am just supposed to clean here at this point and switch season off on at random day. Ok tell them that i might get something in new season it but since i have just two weeks i doubt it. And Season start? idk probably end of september, no clue, tell them i will know friday , now i have to clean some floors.”

PEZ: “okok i will tell them they should probably not expect anything.”

Thats how i imagine it…

Edit:
If pez or someone from blizzard read this, please dont ban me, i am just joking :rofl: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl:

I lost my forum trust level 3 for accusing the devs of never have playing Diablo before :rofl: , this was like 4-5 months ago. I probably won’t get it back again.

2 Likes

Blizzard comes out say, we don’t have much to announce, only this little thing I’ve been working on the side, during my smoke break on my phone, its … LOOT FILTERS AND STACKABLE MATS!!! Boom lol Everyone rejoices and quits playing all other Diablo games hahahaha

Unless you are a popular streamer :wink:

The janitor Meme has become quite popular here. He knows all, don’t underestimate him! He does have the master key afterall :joy:

1 Like

You’re a dreamer. Haha

there was a surprise alright lol, lmao.

2 Likes

This would make me weep in joy.

not exactly

The moment the clock turns over and everyone jumps in, we want that to be as smooth an experience as possible. Right now we can definitely commit to supporting the game, improving that experience for everyone, and hitting the start of our first — well, I don’t even know what season we’re on in real ladder, but we’ll probably call it the first season of ladder in Resurrected.

From there we’ll see what the community wants. We don’t really make a boxed product anymore, where we give it to you and we’re done with it. It’s a live game, a live service. We’ll continue to have that relationship between us and the community as they start playing it.

anyway, with the lead dev out, i dont know if that still holds up
maybe Fergusson has changed his mind about d2r being a live service game

Where did he say that?

he didnt

but with d2r lead dev out and a pitiful ladder reset

this maybe the case

im just conjecturing

SURPRISE!!!

You get absolutely NOTHING AT ALL!!!

Congratulations on the grand prize!!!

On good note … at least no more BS extravagant runewords that are made for bots, like mosaic!!!

Also means the trash devs they have won’t be able to screw anything else up until the take-over by micro-theft!!!

1 Like

yeaaah it has been Blizz mojo since d3 launched.

you can polish a turd as much as you want it will always be a turd.

D3, immortal , and d4 make the same mistake going wow gear specs and catering to console gamers.

1 Like