Runes Tailored to Bot farming/pickit users

Grats! I love that feeling! I found Lo Sur and Ohm in a three day period. I’ve never dropped any high runes before except a Ber on a corpse outside canyon of the magi.

1 Like

i play self found and i mostly play solo and i found so far : 2 vex , 1 jah , 1 zod and 1 ohm. (and 1 ist and 1 um but those were from hell forge)
yes i can’t make anything with them, except the oak runeword, and maybe i was a bit lucky in runes (though i did farm quiet a bit) but i do think drop rate for runes is fine.
they should be rare.

i don’t think i’ll be able , since i play self found, to get the ber i lack for enigma until months. (or maybe a year or more since finding a specific rune as self found is pretty hard)
that’s fine by me personally , i’ll just play with wealth , treachery , duress and duriel shell for the time being.

personally i think rune drop rate was increased (sadly) compared to OG D2 but i could be wrong , rng being ring.

runes drop way more often on this current patch its fine where it is imo

Yeah this is the sucky part of the game. I had to connect my controller just to be ready to spam a button due to all the disabilities we as PC players experience. I play alone or just jump in to rush everyone.

1 Like

Lvl 91, I have many characters tho a full geared druid with torch 9 gc’s skillers
still playing 10+ hours a day still haven’t found a HR So regardless of what everyone says they got Lucky af. RNG sucks bad! even more so in solo game play w.o players 8 command.

RIGHT I do the same thing Bro it’s DUMB AF, they needa Just add Ploot as a Tab Option @ game creation Because I Miss Playing with Other Ppl using KBM & Even More So I miss playing with other ppl Not wanting to worry about some Guy Ninja Looting stuff off the ground while I’m stuck in combat. Ploot maybe isn’t something everyone wants But at least the players that want it could play together in 9player games & that i’d enjoy. switching between KBM & Controller isn’t very cool trying to be a Ninja Looter Myself & I literally stopped doing baal runs because it felt shameful. *unless it’s solo.

I’ve played this game for roughly 10-15 hours a week (sometimes more) since october and the highest rune I’ve ever seen drop was an Ist that came from a hellforge. THAT is unacceptable. The “no drop rate” for player 1 needs to be increased.

Source? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

basic recognition of cultures.

Keep all of the runes you find and cube them up. I had a whole shared stash full of orts and sols cubed everything up and made a CTA, got all the way to a Sur after that.

Needs to be fixed huh?
Type something into the password field and done.

1 Like

going to have to call BS on this one… even if you used purely sol runes not even going as low as ort that’s 1,495,908 sol runes… you would need 4987 accounts of shared stash for that.

1 Like

Sorry let me correct myself, shared stash full of sorts, sols and another stash full of other runes, cubed everything up and made a cta.

To precise even more what I mean by other runes I meant anything in between El and Um.

Correct which is why they should implement rune stacking and gem stacking not anything excessive but stacks of 10/20 to start would be great even a Currency only stash page. I’d buy that as an Add-on for P2P that would even support future development.

MrLlama’s items are donated by his 2k followers. He even has a house being funded by donations.
And he plays solo speedruns.