Runes Tailored to Bot farming/pickit users

MF doesnt effect runes. you can argue that by having more MF, you are sacrifising other stats, killing less monsters, and effectively worsening your chances of seeing high runes.

Stop gimping yourself if you want them runes brother.

1 Like

Honestly Diablo2R is not even running on the D2lod Version so thereā€™s no telling how far they went back into the versions. This isnā€™t the same game as D2lod & I know that because Cain was Moved in act5 Long ago so theyā€™re using an Older version of the gameā€¦ this goes back to what Iā€™ve said about the Game being tailored for Bot farming.

RIGHT now you see the Problem I got a Talrasha amulet in Normal in an 8 player game for rushing and In Nightmare. YET Not a single tals amy in Hellā€¦

that Just tells me you donā€™t care if you get loot.

Yeah Bro LK runs isnā€™t a Fun thing to Do Lol farming end game runes from a Chest is Lame. I got runes But the Runes I got I Sold things for Iā€™ve found Nothing Higher then a Vex. so I cubed upto ohm i.e. for cta

That was the Point of My Post the No Drop rates on Runes are too High I canā€™t play single player and Get runes wtf is the point. they needa Add Ploot or Make the No drop rate Different so that single player Bnet players can find Runes too.
Why would I wanna Play in a 5+ player game if Ppl are gonna Be Ninja Looting Runes Gems Jewels off the ground instantly + with controller it isnā€™t even a Contest with Mouse and Keyboard.

YES SIR this is a Solid Fixā€¦ Players Command For NL on Bnet!
Or Change the No drops rates In Player 1 games to factor in HRs.

Itā€™s More then that Bro the No drop rates On Runes in single player games are so High Itā€™s Worse then the Lottery.,

Yes I Know this I Mentioned MF because Itā€™s Not just rune drops that are wack itā€™s Dropping Sigons In Hell. why are Normal quality items dropping in End game content thatā€™s Messed up there should be some Limiting factors toward Exceptional And elite gear only in Hell & NM would Be Exceptional and Normal gear.

Arenā€™t you Just the Luckiest guy Ever Lol. go But a lotto ticket fr.

Trouble Believing that Bud the No drop rates are to high.

You Understand What Iā€™m saying kudos Getting trash drops Like lvl 3 sets in Hell is frustrating. Lvl 3 set gloves i.e. LOl or Artic Mits Like wow Wtf. I get these kinda drops all the time.

yes bro YOU understand My Logic thank you! the Monsters Iā€™m Killing should Be following suit with the lvl of Difficulty 4 drops.

Yes Brother good Comment & Yes I have seen His stash I know he gets alot of support from his followers but yeah Streamer Privā€™s at work? I Have a Hoto and CTA havenā€™t found anything even remotely close to Jah/Ber in Value. 4bo cta 37 hoto

actually if you Check a Drop Calculator Higher then 300 Does Offer Drop odd Improvements. Fact. itā€™s not a Huge improvement but itā€™s still an improvement.

Yea Thatā€™s an Issue Lol that shouldnā€™t be happening. While Sigons Drops in Hell on Diablo and Everywhere LOL

Have you even Studied rune drops? thereā€™s abunch of Work others Have done on it Iā€™d Double Check your information Because the No Drop rate on runes Is Incredibly high.

I already do this bro, I Can solo Hell chaos In an 8 player game easily. point is Why would I want thee added difficulty if I can do it even faster in 1 player game. Thee only reason would Be to offset the No drop rate for runes. & Thereā€™s Nothing wrong with drop rates for Bases Iā€™ve found Plenty

LOL hahahahaha & he says Nothing wrong.

Speaking Big Facts Bubba, This is sound Logic. Imagine if 8 players games runes are that High Now you go to a 1 player game the NO Drop rates are so high your almost guaranteed youā€™ll never get a HR.

BRO theyā€™re using an OLD version of the Game Look at where Cain is Cain isnā€™t in that same Location in D2LOD. Thereā€™s No telling what version of the game theyā€™re using.

RUNE DROP RATE CHART Players 1-8 Below. Donā€™t tell me there isnā€™t a Problem here the //// Lines through the Color signifies NO DROP Runes Iā€™m Primarily referring too.!
XXXXhttps://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/244748409_990882238429057_7505797818315735851_n.png?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=1C-Eck-peBEAX92RqTt&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=715a447fe4d7a0efdda5a32fc11ce779&oe=6190C737

1 Like

Wrong. I want loot. I just donā€™t want it handed to me like in other games (d3)

2 Likes

Its RARE but thatā€™s as intended. Cow king is supposed to drop crazy stuff and does, now that we can run him over and over and over who knows what goodies he has in store at any level.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/why-rune-drops-should-never-be-increased-a-primer-for-cry-babys/29110

this would defeat the entire purpose of even having a multiplayer game. the ONLY reason it was even implemented in solo play is because you dont have access to things like trading or doing xp runs.

if this was added to multiplayer it would kill any incentive for anyone to do anything with other people. might as well just play offline if this is what you want.

1 Like

Great post. Only thing I would add is thereā€™s one set that is quite hell viable, and thatā€™s Immortal kings.

But Iā€™m being picky, and Iā€™m biased :slight_smile: IK barb is my go to since early days.

Oh, and on a general note, I would be perfectly OK with players8 being available on Bnet. Since they killed any chance we have of TCP with our buddies, they might as well at least give us the power of single player back.

Itā€™s late so maybe I missed wtf you are trying to sayā€¦ but that is not true for set items. Talā€™s Armor cannot drop in NM, nor can IK armor, Gris Helm, Gris Shield, on and on. Confidently incorrect, but I agree with the rest of what you said about runes.

I mean all people do is join full games like act2 now and make the difficulty harder by not helping the people that are trying to get through the quests etc. If they at least added players /8 for loot, all these pub mfers would stay in their own games for mfing and the actual purpose of pub games would be for actually doing things with others like quests, baals, chaos etc.

D3 is A Horrible Example the Looting systems arenā€™t the same.
Items rain from the sky 24/7 in D3 BUT Diablo 2 solo player games Almost Nothing drops 90% of the time thatā€™s usable 2 very different things. this isnā€™t about making the game Like D3 this is about Getting Bullshyt drops 24/7 while doing end game difficulty there should be Limiting factors that prevent lvl 3 gear ect from dropping for lvl 90+ toons in hell. really easy to take what Iā€™ve been saying outa context when you reference it with D3.

Maybe the content youā€™re doing is too focused on killing bosses. To get runes, you got to kill a lot of mobs and work on the difficult areas : Travincal, Chaos sanctuary, Worldstone keep. I found like 4 high runes from Travincal so far, and Iā€™m not a bot. I just play a lot.

You need the Sigon and Cathan drops to make it more exciting when you get actual good stuff. At some point you kind of know what the items are, and you kind of shrug and move on when they drop, and farm until you get the next good item. You gotta be a bit of a gambler to farm GG items.

Also, another trick to find highrunes is not be looking for them. You just play the game, kill monsters fast, and try to have a good time without worrying about the loot too much, and get a bit excited when you find charms that can potentially roll something nice. A lot of them drop, so it can generally keep things exciting! :slight_smile:

So in summary, you know the problem but choose to continue to gimp yourself. Do you run normal cows hoping for shakos?

Yeah well I play A lot 2 and I farm all those places + more.
and in single player games There are no HRā€™s dropping.
thereā€™s No place for Trash Loot in end game difficulty While rolling tals amy off a normal rush gameā€¦ if you think that makes the game exciting I STRONGLY disagree.

Great way to paraphrase taking my statement outa context.
this is about More then just runes itā€™s about the No drop rate on them in single player games and the fact normal gear is dropping 24/7 in hell while Elite/exceptional gears are dropping in Normal and Nm much more efficiently.

Yea i donā€™t know why this guy thinks heā€™s a guru when heā€™s flat out wrong. One does not find IK Armor or Tal Armor in NM.

Whatā€™s the level of your character?

Just found a OHM from a random black marsh normal fallen XD

1 Like

Make the games private if you dont want random people joining, set the level restriction on so the 90+ guys wont join to MF, make friends or ask for help in lobbys to make private games.

making it so you can do /players 8 would DESTROY a lot of aspects of D2 which make it great. It essential turns it into ā€œPLootā€ which means now your distributing 8 times the ammount of loot than normal, this destroys trading or any incentive to trade nearly as much. this would flood the markets of items by 8 fold. this also makes it so no one would do actual groups for baal or diablo runs, why would they? because now they can get all there own loot why share it?

You literally turn it into a SINGLE PLAYER GAME ā€¦ which is why the option is ONLY available on SINGLE PLAYER as it should be.

heres a solution to you not being able to do act 2 ā€¦ GIT GUD

I donā€™t really want them to change drop rates but I can definitely see how they could be frustrating for a lot of people. Iā€™m trying to document my Mephisto kills right now (nearly 500 MF) to post and after 250 runs not even a single thing of value. An eth Verdungoā€™s dropped and a +1 Eschuta but those arenā€™t worth anything. In Diablo you need to think about doing runs in the thousands to find good dropsā€¦sometimes. Definitely not for your average gamer. Iā€™m pushing on though. I actually found an SoJ doing Baal; didnā€™t even know I had grabbed it.

You were farming 10hrs a day in 3min cs/pit runs over at least two weeks with 500+mf? And got like 7 istā€™s of worth in basically 140hours of playtime and over 2k++ cs/pits?

isnā€™t the real problem you have to farm 10 hours a day? Honestly i could use my time better. I like this game but i will never play 10 hours a day lol

1 Like