Runes are still too rare

Yes they did buff rune drop on the version they got a yellow (craft colour) title. Can’t remember what version this was.

1.13c is the patch to up high rune drops.

Yeah heaven forbid they have to use a 3/19/20 sc instead of a 3/20/20!
We’re talking about the droprates of core items without which builds don’t function at all, not the droprates of 100% perfect gear with no observable in-game impact and only bragging rights. You want a similarly irrelevant statistic? The droprate in P8P8 200% mf for baal to drop a 100% perfect ethereal tomb reaver is 1 in 108,581,444,679,000

1.13 players choice patch

This is correct, no need to check.

Games are tools that we use to alleviate boredom either by ourselves or with others, it’s as simple as that.
If a game is not alleviating your boredom, the game is not serving its purpose, find another game.
If the time needs of a game are too demanding of your allotted free-time, find a game that does fit, or accept that you are not going to progress as quickly as the majority of others that play that game.

Funny, I’ve built plenty of wind druids, hammerdins, assassins, etc without any of these “core items”

Git Gud.

So you built wind druids, hammerdins, assassins that didn’t teleport. Which means they were incapable of doing basic end-game PvM and PvP things like farming efficiently, leading chaos/baal runs, dueling anyone who isn’t playing an aldur’s werebear on dialup, etc.

Every non-sorceress needs an enigma to teleport and sorceresses want enigma anyway since its still best in slot for them.

This is exactly it. Go play MTGa, or another online card game, you can play 15 minutes here and there, it’s great fun.

Stop trying to ask developers of every game you play for an easy mode.

Sometimes I buy my kid a game, and it’s a bit too hard…I don’t get on forums and whine that they make it easier, I just get him something else.

Play easier games if that’s more your speed.

Yeah, I find this funny too. I remember post blizzcon when shorter ladders were announced, there were threads about raising drop rates and ladder ungating. Blizzvv went with the idea that made more sense lol

Weird, some people seem to be suggesting duration of grind is a form of difficulty.

Pretty sure the only builds in the entire game that NEED items to function are the Auradin, WW sin and Bear sorc. But those are obscure builds that wouldn’t be common or part of “core” builds of each class. So no idea what you’re smokin before you posted this thread… but can you share? :face_with_monocle:

If something takes longer, then yes by definition it is also harder or more “difficult”. Its more difficult to find HRs because of their rarity. Getting things quickly makes things faster, easier. Why are you arguing semantics? run out of everything else?

These builds all function just fine for PvM. I know you don’t PvP anyways by your ez mode needs. These builds all farm effectively and relatively efficiently, you have Shenk, Pindle, Eldritch, and many other spots that are easy to get to.

Each and every one of them are capable of getting to a pit run quickly if you are half decent at pathing.

Git gud.

No, they are not capable of efficiently playing in PvM or playing at all in PvP. You can’t farm even a fraction of the speed solo in any difficulty when you’re stuck walking, and any public party will immediately abandon a chaos/baal game when they see the party leader can’t teleport himself. If 7 people join game “sin baals-01” and see your assassin start walking the river of flame, you’re about to see 7 people exit the game and diablo’s minions grow weaker.

If you think running to the pit without teleport can compare to people grinding with teleport, then you haven’t figured out what the other 90% of players figured out when they start new ladders on sorceresses.

I haven’t played since the rune drop buff but most seem pretty happy with it so why touch it? I’d rather like to see lower chance for TC drop (more base elite in hell / exceptional in nightmare) since their uniques and set are now more rare and the same time worse then runes for runewords…

They are supposed to be rare. Their drop chance are actualy perfect and should not be touched at all.

This is just way too crazy…

Absolutly not.

Every class can beat the game with zero gear. This is the Diablo 2: resurrected forum. Did you get lost sir?

Stop this droprate buff nonsense before it even gets started… They added RWs to NL and its never gonna reset, people have plenty of time to grind and its good to have goals to look forward to. Even 3x rune droprates are pure insanity.

Diablo II is a competitive game. Characters who have to struggle along at 1/10th the speed of everyone else fall behind in every way. A non-teleporting summon druid who whacks one monsters at a time with an underpowered grizzly is incapable of farming efficiently or dueling.

They’re fine. Are they as fast as a sorc early ladder? of course not, but I’ve started ladder with every char with minimal gear, and within the first few days I’m farming just fine.

Party leader isn’t a thing, maybe you played too much WoW.

So play with friends, what the hell do you want me to say? if the game is too hard for you, play something else. Simple.

Compare? nah, but it’s perfectly viable. I’ve done it, it can be pretty fun. Run a quick Pit run with vigor, smash in 8p baalrun = profit.