Roll back FHR, fast block before 2.4 patch

Oh no, the 10% of the playerbase that is PVP? I’m sure they are devastated lol

10% still a % and they are still humans asking for a change and not from you. Why don’t you and all your other N A Z I gamer buddies lay off lol.

1 Like

I mean, do i go on treads about character number limite or quality of life change for PvMers to mock them or flame them when what they ask doesnt even matter to me ? Its ridiculous how many pvmers on this forum are showing a toxic and childish attitude.

I’m happy all of them arent like you lol

2 Likes

Gl selling any high end stuff, or even stuff like CoA, magic jewels, or Skillers with FHR to anyone if PvP dies out.

Are you that dense regularly or anti-PvP bias clouds your judgement on this topic only ?
Also why do you even care it does not affect PvM so go farm some more that can be at least productive time spent. Instead of making a fool out of yourself.

3 Likes

Agree the new system is quite detrimental

3 Likes

hey i have explained the issue in 1 topic
and provided the fix in the 2nd topic in its entirety

if you want to have a look go to - > Diablo 2 Resurrected - Player Vs Player - Model , Concept , Ideas , Design , Suggestion

constructive feedback is appreciated but only in relation towards esthetics / theme / name
of the model / mechanic of any value

( to apply what i ve written to the live servers takes far less than 2 hours for 1 Person only & can be a part of the next regular or emergency maintenance without any problems

have a good day

1 Like

In the end, the items farmed by PVM users are purchased by PVP users. It wasn’t wrong, although the way they enjoyed being together was different. The problem is we’re not talking about PVM. I don’t know why you spend so much money on an article that points out the problems of PVP… or writes down the delusions in your narrow-minded brain like pvp is an Asian culture. The important point is that the overall balance of the game is ruined by the 2.4 patch. That’s true… I just want a refund.

2 Likes

If you have intelligence, you must listen to this content. Intelligence, not grammer.

1 Like

Agree, please revert FHR until a better solution is created.

2 Likes

D2R devs should keep the game mechanics (FBR, FHR) as they were. Either change the breakpoints or add new and higher ranges for affixes of those stats on magic and rare items.

The game changes should include making affixes better or more common imo, not just make them obsolete but also still show up on equipment.

2 Likes

agree,agree,agree,agree !

2 Likes

I’d like to express my agreement

2 Likes

I really agree with you about the above article It is the most important part of DIA 2pk and 2.4patch that ruins the pk balance caused by frames such as fast recovery, block, casting, etc. for a long time

1 Like

I’d like to express my agreement

1 Like

nooooooo pvp is one of end contents for it~~!

2 Likes

I agree with rolling back both of these as well. The FHR change was well intentioned but very poorly executed and thus should be rolled back.

The block change had good intentions too but block interruptions is part of the game that must be accounted for by the player with better tactics (planning and positioning) and gearing (faster block rate).

2 Likes

Cry because of all that money spent on reaching pvp breakpoints. Else, adapt to the new dynamics of pvp.

Fhr cant be the only competitive advantage to stunlock ur enemies just to frag.

2 Likes

NANI ? Money spent on breakpoints ?
What are you even talking about.

This change dumbed down the game where FHR and FBR breakpoints are pretty useless, that is not a good thing its one step closer to braindead D3.

Also tell me how for example Hybrid sin should adapt when Sin has lower dmg than Sorc but she was created to have utility and said utility has been neutralized Mr. Smartass.

Empty words of clueless person. I smell strict PvM from you from miles ahead.

2 Likes

I want to roll back
I want to roll back
I want to roll back
I want to roll back

1 Like

I think PVP is one patch without thinking about it.
Eventually, PK users will be playing for a long time, so please listen to the small sounds Blizzard

1 Like