Remove the requirements for internet connection to play this game on switch

I feel like i was scammed, I’m almost completely unable to play the game on switch since i have to worry about being disconnected constantly, remove this requirement now or compensate me even though i got this game on sale i feel physically sick for wasting money i could have used for far better things, i know most people here do not care and my post will be deleted for sure but i don’t care, i was scammed and i want compensation for it.

1 Like

You weren’t scammed.

If you want a refund, apply for one.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/d2r/1930

Can i with a 100% guarantee get a refund? And yes i was scammed the fact its always online was hidden from me that’s a scam and i won’t let you say otherwise.

1 Like

That’s just not true. (that it was hidden from you.)

As for the refund, it’s not 100% guaranteed.
It’s going to depend on two things: when you purchased it (if it was during the most recent sale, you should be ok), AND how many hours you have played the game since you purchased it. I think the limit is two hours. If you’ve played less than two hours, then you should be ok.

Well it says nothing i purchased is eligible for refund so guess this is it then… 19 euro down the drain, i feel like I’m going to vomit, this is just disgusting, why sell something that everyone can’t play? Or was it deliberately created this way just to bully people who don’t have proper internet? Or do not want to be always online?

1 Like

I don’t have a Switch, so I don’t know how they work.

But on PC, it IS possible to play offline.
It’s how I play.

I created a shortcut to the game file, which I use to bypass the launcher.
But before I click on it, I turn off my internet connection.
(if you don’t turn it off, or block the connection via a firewall, the game will automatically connect to battle.net).

But like I said, I don’t know if you can do those things on a Switch.

If you can start the game without using the launcher and block or turn off your internet connection, then you can play offline.

ALSO:

If none of that will work for you, have you tried getting a refund through Nintendo instead of through Blizzard?

Nintendo does not do refunds, and i cannot do any of that on switch it’s a console afterall, I’m not going to risk getting banned for tampering with my switch either, in any case this is just a miserable experience, if there’s any way to contact the developers or force them to remove the always online features please tell me

Nintendo will give you a refund, contact them and tell them you want a refund for the game because it does not meet the standards of quality, tell them that the game is buggy, glitching, and crashing hindering your progress then mention that they lied about the forced online requirement, And yes you were scanned because no where does it stay on Nintendo‘s store that “Internet is required”to play single player, which the game doesn’t have a single player obviously, any product sold as a “good” has to work no matter what, they cannot lock you out of the product you purchased because of a Internet connection that is a scam/fraud, they lied about the 30 day DRM crap I got a refund after playing for 30 days. They should’ve released two versions of this game online only version which would be digital and they should’ve released a physical copy with version 1.14D and make online optional like it should be and not forced.

How would i be able to contact Nintendo for the refund?

I can’t remember off the top of my head but I know there’s a 1-800 number for ther customer support, somebody posted the number along time ago and that’s how I contacted them probably have to do some poking around to find it but I live in the United States and not Europe so that might have something to do with it to.

You can play offline. You only need to log in once every 30 days. Intermittent connection isn’t an issue with that.

If you want online play well you kind of have to have an internet connection.

That’s where you’re wrong guy. Any products sold as a good has to work no matter what whether I have Internet or not, you do not have to connect to the Internet once every 30 days because this product is sold as a “good” not a service. These companies don’t realize that DRM restrictions are costing them more money and making them less money, I refunded this fraud product after 30 days because it quit working.

So much salt… I feel like I need a glass of water.

1 Like

You shouldn’t have to log online ever to play an offline game that is stored on your own hard drive. There is no good reason why we have to do this. It’s just anti consumer.

The shills don’t even have an explanation for it, they just downplay it.

1 Like

I mean… the 30 day log in isn’t really THAT new :roll_eyes:
I understand we have a newer crowd here though.

1 Like

Try reading this and not skipping to the end to accept the agreement.

1 Like

Who gives a rip we should all be signing the in-game text chat petition again THATS WHAT MAKES ME SICK

The end-user licensing agreement has nothing to do with the fact that the product is being sold as a good when it’s clearly a service ignorance to the law is bliss

Try reading it before replying back to me.

I don’t have to read it because the licensing agreement has nothing to do with the law when it comes to companies selling fraud goods that are clearly services I had this “service” for 30 days on Nintendo switch, and Nintendo gave me my money back in 15 minutes since the service is being sold as a good the product comes with a 90 day warranty since it’s not a good, it’s a service any product sold as a good hast to work no matter what whether you have Internet or not, and since said product does not work after 30 days, the retailer who sold the good to me has to refund my money back since it has not gone over the 90 day. as I said ignorance to the law is bliss