Hi I requested a refund on Oct 31 2021, on my paypal activity it says +39.99$ but when I check the paypal balance there is nothing. I also checked my bank account and nothing was added. Should i be alarmed? Is this normal? it’s been 5 days.
they will play around with you as they are doing to me. had my account banned and then they withdrew the money form my bank account. Im currently pursuing fraud charges against Blizzard.
I think it can take up to two weeks to process the refund.
When you violate the rules and get banned you are not entitled to a refund. You expressly agree to that.
If you feel your ban was not correct, you can appeal.
Yes, that is normal. Depending on your financial institution it can take 5-10 days.
This is the Blizzard article on it. As long as Blizzard sent you a notification that it was granted, it should be in process.
No one broke any agreement but they broke the customer merchant agreement. They will be pursued by my credit card company for fraud.
If you approved the purchase then that is not fraud. Fraud would be a purchase you did not authorize. You approved the purchase, installed the game, played the game successfully, made progress through the game (so it is stable on your PC). Banning you is not fraud. Good luck convincing your bank of that.
I am going to assume it was not on this Bnet account though or you can’t post. Either that or the forum flagging is REALLY slow to update.
Banning for no reason is fraudulent.
and the chances are so small
not really worth talking about it
well it is I just got unbanned. I was wrongly banned.
So you are saying appeal works…
Yes but it was after about 9 appeals and being ignored for upwards of 24 hours.
Either that or he was just suspended for a few days.
Also possible. I can’t see account info. Most of the time people are truthful, but sometimes they show up with wild stories that are…something else. On the WoW CS forums they usually sort those out pretty fast. heh. The Blizz folks CAN see the accounts.
Spamming tickets won’t help. You get put in queue with everyone else from every Blizzard game. It takes time to get it escalated and reviewed. False positives happen. That is why the appeals process exists.
You weren’t being ignored… As you can imagine right now, the bees at Blizzard are busy sorting through the tangled web of problems going on with D2:R. I’m sure there’s a megalist of support tickets coming at them right now, which can only be worked through in the order they were received.
I always get a giggle out of it when anyone thinks they can successfully stick a fraud charge against Blizzard for stuff like this. If you don’t think their ToS is ironclad enough to protect themselves against random people like you that’s just another giggle to be had. (I know OP wasn’t doing this, just in general since it’s on this thread and others.)
Also they legally cant ban your account in most countries just because you requested a refund. Even if you do a chargeback which is legal to do especially when you didnt get what you paid for they still have no right to ban your account especially if you have other games you have bought over the years.
Blizzard and big game companies think they are above consumer laws & create their own laws which are not legal at all when challenged.
You do realise their TOS when it comes to refund policies go against most countries consumer laws? What comes first a Company who sets their own TOS or the countries consumer laws? Sucky Sucky people like you really have no idea about life.
Im not going to comment since I had my account restored. Blizzard shouldnt be banning anyone here peroid. The bots are the ones that should be getting banned.
Assume by fraud what they really mean is they are doing a chargeback.
Which sure your CC will probably let you do it (unless you try this crap all the time). And blizzard will ban your account and access to everything else you have paid for.
But some people think a chargeback is “I bought something, played it for weeks and now want my money back”.
Eventually those people will lose their CCs and account.