Refund! everyone!

REFUND EVERYONE WHO BOUGHT YOUR GARBAGE, BECAUSE WE NEVER GET TO PLAY IT ANYWAY… SEEMS LIKE YALL HAVE BECOME A BUNCH OF UNEDUCATED IMBECILES THERE AT BLIZZARD! Idiots!

7 Likes

My biggest advice for now is to play offline.

2 Likes

“become…”???
Dood, they’re in so much hot water dodging sexual harassment lawsuits, and getting shaken down by the SEC to focus on making games, and operating their servers. Beyond that, Blizzard has a looooong history of hot garbage servers

1 Like

Can’t even do that, the game has completely crashed

1 Like

What do you even mean by that? You can’t start the game? Sounds like you have a problem with your console.

No, online only games require a connection regardless of single player or online

Games been crashing and dropping me as single player recently which is a new thing. Pre/y much unplayable unfortunately

Nintendo switch

2 Likes

Works just fine for me off-line On Nintendo switch. only crash I have is during ancients

1 Like

Can not play offline because on PS you loose all your items put in shared stash. See this link

3 Likes

Even with all the issues in the game I would still rather play it as-is offline than not at all. That’s how awesome this game is.

Get off your high horse you ungrateful b***ards let them do thier job it will be playable soon one thing this community cant be taught is patience it seems

Nope. The game some other team created and maintained was awesome. This game is broken.

1 Like

Garbage. No game goes down this long. 0 excuses. Name a game that has spent its first month down as often as it is up. Please enlighten me…

1 Like

Are you getting paid by Blizzard to simp on them? No?

Then scroll past if you don’t share our sentiments.

1 Like

It’s a shame on daily base there are crashes, servers down and all those ways weren’t able to play!

On not a single post a moderator is telling what there doing. Even some improvements everyone wants aren’t listened to.

1 Like

I’m sure there is a way to get your purchase refunded if you decide in a prompt manner.

Although using the threat of refunding will not effectively incentivise a large company to work faster or do better next time.

It would take a staggering amount of people actually seeking a true refund to be noteworthy. Even then, it does not enhance quality of existing products.

Also this is the bug report section. I posted a bug I had as clearly as I could. The only true way to get things fixed.

TL:DR Post clear bug reports. Get priority bugs fixed for your fellow gamers.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter about the bug. We can’t even play right now.

just in oppionon,good luck on your refund. as ar as i can tell, Activision are the real show runners as i think CoD Brings in the Cash. WoW might be a contender as a subscription, but it sucks these days too. add to the facts in the law suits and it seems to be going down in flames on even its oldest running series (WC,Diablo) and seemingly dosent care much.

which may be the reasons we get very little support on Blizzards End.

this game didnt make me want to come back to Diablo 2 out of nostalagia as the fact ive not played it fully functional yet…
it actually made me just about give up and go back to Diablo 3.
i cant tell if that was intended at this point.

im not seeing that changing anytime soon.

The only real answer is to delete this game and launcher from your systems and move on. You give this company business, then you give them the “ok” to continue these business practices. This isnt a matter of correctly reporting bugs lol.

I deleted. And only using this forum as a means to hopefully save people some money in not buying this hot garbage.

oh believe me. this was the last game from EITHER activision or blizzard i am purchasing.

im just a little peeved becuase, as usual. Gamers get tooken advantage of by as you say, Bad Buisness Practices, but gamers think that Entertainment in poor quality or poorly quality controlled entertainment,that they feel they have a NEED to support no matter how horrid it gets, that dosent count everyone here, but a good majority of younger and some more modern gamers will buy anything even desppite the fact, that they “know” what they are getting. beta marketting,EA (Early Accesses on Steam or GoG),Preorders are just some examples. the worst part is…we generally have no legal legs to stand on.

1 Like

^^ This guy gets it.

1 Like