Refund! everyone!

I HAVE been playing offline. and my character got rolled back over 24 hours today! There is NO way to play this game right now.

2 Likes

I´ve been trying only this so far, and even that is impossible, had a bunch of progress lost, minor item resets, black screens, crashes…

I would understand if “online play” with all the clients and servers was a tad sketchy and had minor issues just at release, but seeing how the offline mode is affected (still) by everything as well, its clear its completely broken. Such products should not be allowed at serious markets and is on same level as any scam.

2 Likes

that right
turn our money back. the server was never stable and now even offline has the black screen issues. I’ve kick an email PlayStation and demand a refund.
The game is great itself but the management service is a bunch of trash.

2 Likes

I see people are getting black screens of death but I myself have not.

I’m on PS4 and I’ve ran characters through the entire game on Norm/NM/Hell. Where are you guys getting these black screens?

Lets get it fixed by narrowing it down to a specific Act, Character, Region, Map.

1 Like

Yup just lost 55k Gold on my offline character - from SHARED stash

2 Likes

I don’t want a refund i want the bugs fixed and the console version with the features that make Diablo 2 Diablo 2, essential features like /players Chat and Lobby’s.
Nintendo Switch here!

1 Like