Ravens and Curses

Can we ask Blizzard to change this so ravens dont change the curse on enemies?
My merc procs Decrepify to enemies and i have the ravens which change this curse to blind when they hit.
They must change this defo.

2 Likes

How about they make ravens cast amplify damage or decrep instead of blindness?Instead of not casting it all?

I am not saying no, but i think AD curse would be OP, Decr curse is better i think, in any case something must be done at least in 2.5 cause atm they replace any curse with blind

Well decrep curse would be just right slows few creeps they lose physical immunity and you will still kill them slower than necro with amplify but it wont be chorefest!

Well, Amplify Damage/Decrepify does not really fit to the theme “birds pecking and destroying eyes”, while blind (Dim Vision) does that perfectly.

1 Like

That is correct or maybe add them open wounds for eyes ?Hmm?

Yes but replacing any existing curse is dumb

Dim vision is a very underused curse by pretty much all necros, but in the form of ravens, it is insanely useful. However there is a difference between the two. Necro’s DV is an area curse. Ravens’ DV is only applied to the target itself.

I am hoping that they can make the ravens’ DV similar to attract, which is also a single target curse, and somehow does not overwrite all other curses (it works with confusion IIRC).

The ravens peck out the eyes of the enemies, so even though the effect may be the same as DV, it’s not really a curse. Another curse shouldn’t overwrite that.

3 Likes

I just noticed this as well and it’s horrible. I finally got to lvl 75 and was excited to use Reaper’s Toll for the Decrep proc, and my Ravens keep overwriting it. Please fix, Blizzard! Raven blind is not a “curse”!

PS - also please stop having enemy curses cancel out my shrine effects

The are making the crows useless to a summoner druid. Just because the crows overwrite the amp and decrepify. Its better to expend points into HoW.

The theme could also be “Ravens go for the Achilles heels” :wink: